Home Forums Bullshit 52 Standard sleepin at KCW

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 147 total)
  • Author

Rusty…..

Been a wild ride, but it got me here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rustabus
    Participant

Yup, like a Labrador at a tennis court!!!! Iโ€™ll grab all the first balls I see then randomly run one down into a hole and dig for it half the day…….

Franz
    Participant

I had an idea yesterday. ๐Ÿ’กย since your in the bartering mood….

Iโ€™ll fix your baywindow up real nice make it run and drive perfect.

….all you have to do is give up the 52 split. Iโ€™ll even buy all the parts your baywindow needs????

Just think about how awesome itโ€™s going to be re-living your high school days…I can even paint it purple(with house paint, no rust repair) and mount the bong between the front seats for you. ๐Ÿ˜€

Rustabus
    Participant

Heh! Canโ€™t believe you remember my high school Bus so well!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ No, Iโ€™ll keep the old junk! ๐Ÿ˜€

Rustabus
    Participant

Seat backs back from powder coat! Yeah!! On to something else!!!๐Ÿ˜€

54BCF5EB-F0A1-4C7B-8D1C-EF4B9334D7AA

Rustabus
    Participant

So, who has a rear seat bottom?????๐Ÿ˜‰

Rustabus
    Participant

Stoked!!! Next Step!!!! So, my pan halves are replaced, correct, Gerson pans. Somehow with the heavy T -bone itโ€™s still straight.? Think I should nerd out on the pan cuz I wanna have it all good with the front seat wing mounts and all that..So, finish the pan 100% as a good progressive move forward!

Rustabus
    Participant

Hmmm, think this is a more sober plan. Body really shouldnโ€™t get off the pan til we finish some stuff…..drivers side still has rust repair in rear corners and inside wheel well. Front clip still needs to cut in ย the Split curved piece above the beam, gotta figure out if Iโ€™m gonna call the front clip good or cut up some stuff and re-fit in the spare tire area……I bet we need a few days on the body before itโ€™s really ready to pull off the pan. So, guess thatโ€™s really the next step! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Franz
    Participant

Cool plans!

I didn’t see the when and how listed in there?

Lets paint the pan and build a driver chassis all super nice like you said first….. And while the body is off we finish the repairs and paint that sucker too! Kind of like Cole just did.

Be done with this project already.

John Jones

I AGREE!!!ย  I would love to see something done with this car!!!ย  ย I would think you are in fairly good position to ask for a few weeks off from work and come down here????

Been a wild ride, but it got me here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ColeB
    Jb
    Participant

Fuck ya rusty get after it!๐Ÿ‘Š

Rustabus
    Participant

Not really, but as I bounce from project to project, I do notice the good potential on this one! Iโ€™ve got a Bunch of the parts now, all new glass, new early brake cables, correct steering wheel, early headlights, ย all seats but the rear bottom, most of the handles, latches.. have the OG fenders but bought another nicer Split set from JJ….. Standard Pod, horn button and tail lights would close up most of the Unobtanium list!!!!๐Ÿ˜€

Rustabus
    Participant

Mentioning the Unobtanium list, horn button, tail lights, Standard speedometer………??????? Anybody?????๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Rustabus
    Participant

Holy Shit!!! This thread exists?!?!?!?!? Letโ€™s Fire it Up!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.