Home Forums Bullshit 52 Standard sleepin at KCW

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Please keep it indoors Rusty!

Rustabus
    Participant

A3B22530-78E1-4E85-ABF5-F4B6B42788A3Yep!!! It will be in the same garage as my two 59 356 Coupes, 64 Sportsmobile, and 54 Undefeated Race Car!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ

John Jones

Wish I was loaded, Iโ€™d try and buy it!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Been a wild ride, but it got me here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rustabus
    Participant

Yeah, Iโ€™m German Metal Rich!!!! Whatever!!!!! Think talks about SHR, Sportsmobileโ€™s and Splits are cool but maybe not the best for me right now.. howโ€™s about me cleaning out my KCW baggage and ADDING ANOTHER PROJECT!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Iโ€™ll pull the Split and happily scrap and drag anything you want around your side property, rake, shovel, build ramps scrap shitโ€ฆโ€ฆwhatever. Buuuut in a few months letโ€™s just rebuild this???6D63FF8F-4801-4BC8-900B-22E2BCCD0C72

Rustabus
    Participant

4723CF89-0D50-4416-B4FB-9C2CC60D2E16Cโ€™mon Jones, if I can find where I put it can you make it work??!?!?!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

John Jones

Honestlyโ€ฆ you can leave the split here and add one too if youโ€™ll help me clean and move some shit around ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ. ย  Everyone loves seeing it here.. it gets way more love and waay less weather here tooโ€ฆ

But yo! ย Letโ€™s get this rig back on the roadโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s sooo close!! ย Similar to bank shot!!!!!!

Rustabus
    Participant

Awesome idea!!! Think Bubba and I are gonna scratch up a plan and likely see ya soon!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

John Jones

Would be sweet to get some help moving shit aroundโ€ฆ. Iโ€™m ready to start cleaning my shit upโ€ฆ. But I do have back surgery Feb 9th๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

mtnbus
    Participant

we can help with that !

volksaddict
    Participant

Just wanted to revive this thread from the dead. I bet 52 std is still sleeping, My 53 rag is doing about the same. wishing I had some proper split seats to go with the squareweave I put in a year or so ago. Slowest race to the finish ever!!

AZbusbarn
    Participant

Canโ€™t believe rusty owns this!!! Such a cool story, cable break bug from Tom-Toms ๐Ÿคช1F6E9C1B-728D-48FB-80A3-C943EA780065

RobK
    Participant

Talk about asset rich!!ย  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

RobK
    Participant

AND I think it moved…

John Jones

It hasnโ€™t moved in years!! I wish someone with deeper. Pockets than Rusty๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ would buy this rig๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ.
    actually I would rather see Rusty drive it!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž.

volksaddict
    Participant

Holding my breath on the keep it inside comment…..

What’s that type 3 sunroof back there behind the rusty ragtop notch?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.