Home Forums Bullshit 52 Standard sleepin at KCW

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So, I need tail lights and Popes Noseโ€ฆ Also gotta modify my later W Decklid bracket for earlier shit. Gotta add the early inner piece on my front clip to make it look OGโ€ฆ plus tons of other body work dancingโ€ฆโ€ฆ,,,,

Rustabus
    Participant

Got one of these!!!???0AF264DC-0B70-46F9-B81D-A2C4E3439637

Rustabus
    Participant

So, seriously, tail lights and Popes nose??!?!?!

Franz
    Participant

This sounds like you found some motivation?

John Jones

๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The product of every old man that took the time to teach me something ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž. Thanksโค๏ธ

Rustabus
    Participant

You know I rattle my brain all day on my excessive hobbyโ€ฆ EVERYTHING is really important and part of a looooooong plan!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I think I bought that Speeedo at least a year ago, late nightโ€ฆ. ย itโ€™s actually like a 50 or something but since I canโ€™t just buy a few at Walmart this is as correct as I need! I was surprised when Pat and I looked at the body a few months back. Kinda forgot how close the bodywork could be to call it nice! ย Also forgot how much time has been spent cutting, dissection, assembling, scabbing, buying correct parts, stupid time, original fenders, Think itโ€™s smart to wake up this at least to move it a solid bump forward!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rustabus
    Participant

Think itโ€™s smart to keep this fire burning!!!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคž

volksaddict
    Participant

Careful Rusty, don’t want to rush into things ๐Ÿ™‚

John Jones

Iโ€™m all about moving projects forward!!! ย Although I am a fan of one at a time… stale projects are no good either ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The product of every old man that took the time to teach me something ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž. Thanksโค๏ธ

Franz
    Participant

Big plans for 2023?

Sea Foam Worksย makes the awesome Sea Foam Motor Treatment and other quality Sea Foam products for all types of gas and diesel engines! Trusted since 1942.

5C158D10-3C23-4A65-B1BB-AE28451613E6

John Jones

That damn near sounds like a spam post๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

I agreeโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s very hard to believe this isnโ€™t sitting inside and at the top of Rustyโ€™s listโ€ฆ

volksaddict
    Participant

Rusty and I are trying to win the longest time it takes to get a split back on the road award. Rusty is in the lead after my push last year but could easily get his done first with KCW backing him!

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

They make a “High Mileage” Sea Foam as well and it works great.

Rustabus
    Participant

My rig hasnโ€™t had mileage since the mid Seventies!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

John Jones

Are you ever going to do anything with this??ย  You should take it home.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

After KOH and surgery… would be nice if I could get you and maybe a hand full of others to help me clean the lot up some…ย  I should clean it off to build me an RC track!!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.