Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 54 camping box

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 405 total)
  • Author

Thanks Justin!   She’s a beauty!!!  Pete got more assy done yesterday.  Both cargo doors, 100% assembled, hung and glass installed. 🙂  🙂 I got some Fan shrouds painted and what not..  Good day..

Less than 2 weeks.  🙂

All work and no play makes JJ a dull boy🤣
    Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything 🤔

John Jones

Even though we are on a serious time crunch.. Franz is still putting in the details.   he could have just bolted an alt on both these engine’s.. but thats not the vision he has, and a time crunch doesn’t mean you have to go without these cool details…  Those Generators look awesome.. and have some time in them to make it look early!!!  I doubt you notice all the cool shit he’s doing..   Sweet!

Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything 🤔

Pete
    Participant

Beautiful work.  It’s a piece of art.

Peet
    Participant

I think JJ laughs to himself every time he spells my name wrong on the website. I know he does it on purpose because its always right on the paycheck. Thanks Jon glad to be back where I belong 🙂

John Jones

it makes my heart warm to know Peet reads each and every post… especially mine.  🙂

He’s still cranking on assy… I’ll take some pics in a bit since Peet has no pic posting abilities.  He likes reading, but not posting. 🙂

Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything 🤔

Jdawg
    Participant

Roosters!

Jdawg
    Participant

Oops I meant to post that in “Kelly’s forever BD thread”

Franz
    Participant

Peet and I spent the holiday weekend working on this bus. Everything going together at the same time.

https://i0.wp.com/kustomcoachwerks.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1376/idweadx1nq7qfntm4h1tr6pow6nr3mvb.JPG?resize=447%2C251

Check out the difference in these barndoor torsion springs. One set has 4 really thick springs. The others are the more common style and have 5 leaves. I had to combine a couple sets to replace broke/cracked springs for this bus.

https://i0.wp.com/kustomcoachwerks.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1376/0xlsmivedcnddwp2lczxs6m97irod4q3.JPG?resize=897%2C1594

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Franz.
    mtnbus
    Participant

Awesome !

Im coming up soon to check this out !

Looks super badass !

John Jones

Cause my guys care that the goal is met….   Thank you guys.  Thank you much!  Progress is off the hook!!!!!!

Peet and I spent the holiday weekend working on this bus. Everything going together at the same time.   

Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything 🤔

John Jones

I feel like the first drive for this old girl is such an event that we should not treat it lightly…  I wish we could get Baird and Chip to organize us another cruise to Roosters… Next Thursday… We need to celebrate the event… Like it should be.  This isn’t your average cream puff 67 resto here…   Just sayin…. It’s something we should be getting together to celebrate… even you local haters that never stop by anymore.. 👿  😈  The accomplishment is what it is…. Amazing. 🙂

Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything 🤔

Volksman
    Participant

Unreal!  That bus is amazing!

JWDII
    Participant

This bus is so Dang great! I luv checking here for updates! This chit is on point! 😛

Andym
    Participant

Looking sweet!!!

ryans65
    Participant

even you local haters that never stop by anymore.. ? ?  

You need new friends, if I was local you wouldn’t be able to get rid of me lol

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.