Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 4366 through 4380 (of 4381 total)
  • Author

Bummer about staffing problems. I am glad my wife has not been nursing the last two years, for selfish reasons…ย  Although, I think she did just get hired as a nurse again.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Probably sick of hanging out with me… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I have this Dorm Mobile in my paint booth I am tired of pushing around…ย  So I am going to start on it so we can do it and finish it…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž I know Chads more than ready!!!!

I think Craig’s panama red is about done and ready to come pick his bus up… Cause it’s in the paint booth too… as are some fenders and shit… it’s packed. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Great storage,, sucks when you want to use it though.

Kelly’s vert!!!ย  ugg… Maybe I should go tackle it.. I am just not that interested in it..

Trying to avoid STALE and dead projects especially one’s under roof.ย  Keep things fresh, moving, and doing what we have been doing for OVER 20 years now!! Getting shit done like CRAZY!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย I’m feeling pretty good.. Maybe I should get my ass back to working long days… bending time?ย  ruining my new back… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž nahhhhhhhhhh

Franz

Some cool stickers from Nate at Wagenswest.

B3A4C727-1134-44C8-9543-21C3F86F4BE4

Kleake
    Participant

Good morning everyone hope you all have a awesome day.

Franz
    cookiemonster131
    Participant

that white ef civic hatchback… dont think I have ever seen one rally racing ๐Ÿ™‚

John Jones

Hope everyone has plans with friends and family this weekโ€ฆ. Happy thanksgiving!

Kleake
    Participant

Good morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Have a great weekend

ColeB

Kleake! Been too long! Hope to see you around one of these events soon

tlambert
    Participant

Hope everyone has plans with friends and family this weekโ€ฆ. Happy thanksgiving!

For sure with Family! Hope you guys have a good one too!

Tim

Audrey Jones

Happy Thanksgiving KCW family!!! Iโ€™m thankful for all of you guys!! I hope you all have a nice relaxing day ๐Ÿฅฐ

JWDII
    Participant

Happy Thankgiving KCW Folks. Have a blessed day of food and family.

John Jones

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!ย  ย I am most thankful for the Freedom I have.ย  I feel lucky… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Wow… another year about gone by… 2022.. sounds futuristic!

Nothing has gotten cheaper.ย  Inflation has been a motherfucker…ย  ย and we have supply chain problems… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Due to the high cost of working on vanagons and Bay windows, we will have VERY limited support for them… sorry. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Kick ass Sea bass!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Willy

Wowโ€ฆ another year about gone byโ€ฆ 2022.. sounds futuristic! Nothing has gotten cheaper. Inflation has been a motherfuckerโ€ฆ and we have supply chain problemsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž Due to the high cost of working on vanagons and Bay windows, we will have VERY limited support for themโ€ฆ sorry. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

How limited ๐Ÿ˜

Viewing 15 posts - 4366 through 4380 (of 4381 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.