Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 12 posts - 1681 through 1692 (of 1692 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Looking sweet

Willy

Looking like a brand new truck again!! Nice JJ!

Punk kid

C.Hamburg
    Participant

Nice!

Maybe next year I’ll get back on my dually.

I really don’t want to spend the time, energy and money on it though.

alykat
    Participant

Everyone who knows me well knows I’m not a big fan of belly draggers,…………but DAMN that’s a nice truckΒ  !!!!

John Jones

Love my truck… Glad I didn’t sell it a few months back.. I offered it to a guy, and I thought he was going to buy it.. but him hawed just long enough that I changed my mind about selling it… Glad I didn’t.. Cause I am back in love with it!!!Β  😎  Β It just needed cleaned up… a wash, about 20 spots fixed and a couple fresh coats of L31..Β  Β  I spent about 10 days on it…Β  Β I would say that was a worthwhile 10 days.. I hardly spent any thing..Β  anyway..

DID WORK…. 😎

John Jones

a few more… fuck. sick as fuck. and the matching chopper??? forget about it… 😎 😎 😎DSCF0108DSCF0109DSCF0110

LOVE them fenders…. that tuck.. oh man… Made out of metal… 😎

Willy

Wax that thing!!! Protect that new paint.

Punk kid

John Jones

I am going to do my best to keep it nice.. but it is sooo huge, keeping it inside… is unlikely.. 8-(Β  Maybe Gianni can WAX it… 😎

gianni
    Participant

Is that an invite? You know Will and I are a package deal.. are you sure you’re ready for that..

Audrey Jones
    Rustabus
    Participant

It’s really hard to not like this Rig!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And it’s such a smooth driverπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Those 10 days weren’t easy I’m sure but just look at this thing!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

John Jones

DSC_0137

Fuck that truck is sick… I raised it about 1/2″.. Now my hood isn’t getting so stressed out when it’s on the ground… 😎  and my rockers are laying on the ground either.Β  😎 This truck has been built for sooo long, and built sooo many times.. the bottom of the truck is perfectly scraped and drug LEVEL all the way across the bottom…Β  😎

Viewing 12 posts - 1681 through 1692 (of 1692 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.