Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 1696 through 1703 (of 1703 total)
  • Author

JJ! My neck hurts from whiplash on you going back and forth on what you’re going to do with this thing!

🤣🤣

He asks me everyday what he should do with it… 😅

John Jones

The fact that I do not get to park anything of mine inside sucks..

So… while the dually is at it’s prime… I think $$$$$ 😎  Cause it’s just going down daily!!!!

John Jones

My Dually still looks awesome… Maybe I have finally got it… fingers crossed!!!!!!!  Going to get my AC,  ICE FUCKING cold… I HOPE!  fingers crossed on that too…. I wish the fan blew harder!!!!  humm  Damn I love my truck every time I drive it.. Heads turn!!!

DSCF0215

well.. You know my other never ending project I created all on my own… 😎  The 1131.. there’s a whole thread just about it if you want to hear more, spent all weekend on it.

DSCF0217

John Jones

about a week or so ago…. a Customer who is a  Foot doctor came by and I asked him about my drop foot… he did some magic, got me some orthopedic boots and gave me this cool tool for stretching… and I have to say.. this is the best my back has felt in a LONG LONG LONG time….  😎  I think I will keep wearing them boots!!!  😎  and doing my stretches…  😎

ColeB

Yogi JJ doing some stretching?! Hell ya! Glad you’re feeling better JJ. You seemed to have a pep in your step when I saw you last week

Audrey Jones

You know JJ… your body is like an engine 😉

John Jones

I am still feeling better and better…   I notice how I sleep has a huge factor in how I feel the next morning and day.. Which also seems to coincide with me taking my gabapettin regularly 😎  😎  I guess this should go without saying 😎 😎 😎  But I hope to be able to stop taking them soon!!!   My drop foot is pretty annoying while driving…  I hope it does not affect my class 11 driving…. 😎  Pin it right!!!

My bus did awesome…. Leaving I was a tiny bit concerned about my trans’s noise level…. and if more damage may have been done than I thought in moab…. But..Nope…  She seems to be running fucking awesome… She never missed a beat!!!!!   Never missed a shift, and was consistently noisey… but nothing new or out of the realm of acceptable.. it’s smooth…. 😎  I did loose a nut on my mid mount, I also had an axle nut work it’s way loose…  I also had my typical air cleaner wing nuts vibrate off!!!!! does anyone else have this “problem”???  I have it ALL the time.. no matter how tight I do em… and if I just keep on tighening it will snap the stud!!!  weird!! I am going to drill it and spring safety it..  😎   Yes.. even I have problems and have to keep an eye on things….

Time to switch gears to class 11….. 😎  😎  😎  I gotta be at Glenn Helen Raceway friday for tech inspection…. 😎  😎 😎

BBWB
    Participant

I also had my typical air cleaner wing nuts vibrate off!!!!! does anyone else have this “problem”???  I have it ALL the time.. no matter how tight I do em…

Always had the same issue. I did a short strong spring between the wings nuts. They still get loose, but at least you don’t lose the wing nuts. I believe the air cleaner element settles and gets shorter and shorter.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1696 through 1703 (of 1703 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.