Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 1641 through 1650 (of 1656 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The temptress of modern reliable mechanicals are calling…

John JonesJohn Jones

The temptress of modern reliable mechanicals are calling…

It’s a tough fight, and sometimes I am weak… like now, while ALL my shit is broken..  but I must stay true to myself..  😎 😎 😎

John JonesJohn Jones

I wish I had as much drive as I had even 10 years ago…   Food puts me in a coma..  sitting on the coach has the same effect…. a hot shower, same effect…  I need some sort of serious stimulant every day around 5pm…. 😎  😎  😎   Any0ne have any suggestions??  😎 😎

Participant

Cocaine?

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Participant

I wish I had as much drive as I had even 10 years ago… Food puts me in a coma.. sitting on the coach has the same effect…. a hot shower, same effect… I need some sort of serious stimulant every day around 5pm…. 😎 😎 😎 Any0ne have any suggestions?? 😎 😎

Suggestion?  Yes….embrace it!  Be glad your mind is free of the crap that stresses people out and that you’re able to just drift off.

Or if Ben’s suggestion is a no-go (LOL), try mortgaging and expanding your shop, hire 3-5 more guys, take on more projects and promise unreasonably short deadlines….you’ll be back to being wired 24/7 in no time!

John JonesJohn Jones

I wish I had as much drive as I had even 10 years ago… Food puts me in a coma.. sitting on the coach has the same effect…. a hot shower, same effect… I need some sort of serious stimulant every day around 5pm…. 😎 😎 😎 Any0ne have any suggestions?? 😎 😎

Suggestion? Yes….embrace it! Be glad your mind is free of the crap that stresses people out and that you’re able to just drift off. Or if Ben’s suggestion is a no-go (LOL), try mortgaging and expanding your shop, hire 3-5 more guys, take on more projects and promise unreasonably short deadlines….you’ll be back to being wired 24/7 in no time!

Ben’s Idea was also my first idea.. But I hear that shit is as addictive as gas on fire!!!!  😎 and at $100 a line.. I can’t afford that drug… 😎  So…. I need to come up with something better… 😎

Pete!!!!  Bite your tongue!!!!!   Hire more employee’s.. yeah, I need to right now…  we are covered up with work… but I doubt it.. 😎   I find it’s harder to get guys to fit in around here than it is to get guys who want to work here… 😎   Everyone into VW’s thinks they want to work here… 😎

What broken thing will I work on today??

Wayner and Rodney showed up and wanted to get to work. Trans removal happening on The Pamper. 1255F88B-85E8-4A5E-B5CE-AC3A31D38E3E

We will build it if it comes.

Busted spade on the pass side axle. Trans May not have to come out…🙏🙏🙏35CBFD03-0DA9-4378-9ABD-1C9F4A2DA7F4171EE661-505E-4689-B150-9D1BA54E46AB5050A088-4A02-41AA-BC56-308AF2F7269E8BF4D09B-9D8C-4A7E-88D3-3D227798BB7B

We will build it if it comes.

John JonesJohn Jones

wayner made me do it… 😎  Broken axle…. I should be able to fix this today!!!  😎  Fuck yeah!! Thanks for the push Rodney and Wayner!

“New” axle ready… 😎

DSCF0001

DSCF0002DSCF9997DSCF9998

WillyWilly

Nice! Lucky that you don’t have to send the whole thing back to Painters now.

Punk kid

Viewing 10 posts - 1641 through 1650 (of 1656 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.