Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 66 deluxe megahatch

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Participant

That would be so badass following that at night without a deck lid.  😀

ColeB

That is slick!

68tintop
    Participant

Nice work. Get those doors on so we can camp. I guess u need a bed too. U got this Franz BBB

John Jones

dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀  😀

All work and no play makes JJ a dull boy🤣
    Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything 🤔

Franz
    Participant

YEAH! That is what I was going for. So dorky.  😳

John Jones

All work and no play makes JJ a dull boy🤣
    Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything 🤔

Kleake
    Participant

Going to be a awesome camper

Jdawg
    Participant

Bus is looking really good Franz…After talking to you about it when I was there, its really cool to see you making progress again…happy for ya dude!  😎

68tintop
    Participant

I hope your getting ready to kick ass on this one over the weekend. Your close just keep firing away!!

Franz
    Participant

Spent some time mounting the tent. Ready for Douglas to come help me get the headliner buttoned up.

Franz
    Participant

I spent last weekend block sanding. About to do it again. I should be able to poly all of my removables before Sunday. Which means I only have to sand them one more time before I can paint.

Stoked to be about done with paint. This type of work is hard to get through. Most people do’t realize that perfect-shiny-strait show cars are sculpted out of bondo. Every square inch has to be sanded about 5 times.

Franz
    Participant

A couple old pictures of the engine before install. The first case I have painted. I usually leave the raw mag for cooling purposes….but this was a bright silver aluminum high-roof case. I didn’t like the way it looked.

Jdawg
    Participant

God that motor is Bitchin…I think I’m going to start stashing some money and have you build me a legit 1914. I’ll send you an email, maybe you can give me an idea of what it’d cost.

Pete
    Participant

You should have had one of those KCW boot camp kids do all that blocking.  😀   Looks killer.  Almost home.

Willy

I spent last weekend block sanding. About to do it again. I should be able to poly all of my removables before Sunday. Which means I only have to sand them one more time before I can paint. Stoked to be about done with paint. This type of work is hard to get through. Most people do’t realize that perfect-shiny-strait show cars are sculpted out of bondo. Every square inch has to be sanded about 5 times.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.