Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 66 deluxe megahatch

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The window delete throws your senses for a loop! Such a rad bus!!

mdubg
    Participant

Killer bus!

68tintop
    Participant

Franz is going at it buff buff puff puff. Deluxe buses got all that bling bling??A84CA78C-5118-4B4A-8910-2AD3070539AF

Rustabus
    Participant

Sanding and buffing OG trim is a HUGE PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s gonna look BALLER!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

John Jones

Looking awesome..

DSCF6658

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Kleake
    Participant

Looks awesome Franz

Franz
    Participant

Hell yeah. I’ve been dreading deluxe trim for a while. Big thanks to Parker Sutton for hooking me up with his left-over OG.

Andym
    Participant

Looking good!!

mtnbus
    Participant

so sick Franz !

Franz
    Participant

Thanks Bubba. I’ve been looking forward to deluxe trim since I got this bus.

Rusty got me again!!!! I remember seeing some rear bumper deluxe trim in the trailer. Couldn’t find it the other day….then remembered Rusty asking about it a few weeks ago. The funny thing is that it was slash end….So its not correct for my bus anyways. But I also don’t recall Rusty having any early deluxes either….

Have you guys seen Rusty’s tuberware parts stash room????

Rustabus
    Participant

1DA5D7EE-A287-450C-A27F-F39C11AF37FACome on Franz, Now you’re just making up stories!!! I haven’t been down to the shop in years and why the hell would I need rear deluxe bus trip anyways??!!?? Truth is, Jeff Hooked me up with rear bumper trim for my bus a couple years ago and I still haven’t even put it on! The last thing I took from the shop was some bay window shit for Bubba! 😡

Franz
    Participant

Haha.

I just assume if I can’t find one little thing in the giant KCW stash that you must have taken it.

Vienteunovistas
    Participant

Hell yeah. I’ve been dreading deluxe trim for a while. Big thanks to Parker Sutton for hooking me up with his left-over OG.

it was my pleasure!!!

Your rig looks fucking legit……. but let’s be honest wouldn’t expect anything less from you

John Jones

OHHHH Thats Parker…. 😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Pat K
    Participant

Franz is work on his last few pieces of trim today. Keep on sanding, keep on sanding …

3C242A27-57BF-441D-99EF-87FD2FC04095

We will build it if it comes.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.