Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 66 deluxe megahatch

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Congratulations Franz.  Yet another cool build with amazing details.

Speshel k
    Participant

Looks awesome Franz!

John Jones

Franz bus is tall and proud!!!  The stance is off the charts!!! and no RGB’s!!!!  I know.., I already said it… but way cool…  The led’s may not be for everyone.. but I like em…  imagine if he ever has to work on something at night…. NO PROBLEMO! 😎   I have seen soooooo much response from people about Franz’s bus..  People love our personal projects….  Sometimes, usually, more than customer stuff…. 😎  The best part the other night when Franz drove this rig.. was the smile and high five he gave me after he got out of the bus…  I enjoy seeing my guys happy, satisfied, and excited about Volkswagens…. 😎  Excited and proud of their work!!!!!    I look forward to many many miles of smiles with Franz and Melissa in their bus!!!  I hope he hangs on to it…  for a long while! 😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Pete
    Participant

Everyone likes the personal touches you guys put into your builds, usually ideas that come from years of using these things and building them to suit what you want to do with them.  Good stuff.  I can’t wait to see the camping interior he’s got cooked up for this, using the window delete space and all.

mtnbus
    Participant

Super sweet Franz ! Way to go man

Volksman
    Participant

Freaking awesome  Franz!

Franz
    Participant

Thanks fellas.

The lights are silly for sure. My goal was not a typical tough-guy-cool-look machine. Its fun and functional for camping.

Yeah John, this one is a keeper fo sho fo sho. Good campers are hard to get. I’m not eager to do this much work on my own again. You’ve always preached effort and sacrifice. I know the true meaning of this now.  I’ve pretty much built this 100% after hours, holidays and weekends.

Jeremy
    Participant

Nice work. Looks stellar.

Nice practical bus.

John Jones

Very Happy for Mr Franz!!!!!!  He builds and fixes plenty of shit for other people,   This one is HIS! 😎

tlambert
    Participant

Cool ride Franz. Gonna be fun with the family.

Tim

John Jones

a picture of this rig all lit up out there in the middle of that big field out at Cactus Park..  😎  Be like an space ship sighting.. 😎

Willy

Crazy Doug is gonna go nuts over his alien stories when this is out in the desert! ?

Wren
    Participant

Beautiful Bus! Might be time to get rid of the Honda.

Vienteunovistas
    Participant

I can’t wait to see what happens the first time this bus crosses a border……

killing it Franz, so fucking badass

Franz
    Participant

Spending this weekend working on glass. Window frames and front doors finished yesterday. Pop-outs today.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.