Home Forums Bullshit Rusty’s 64 Sportsmobile

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 213 total)
  • Author

I gotta check VIN numbers, bet our Buses were built at the same time!!!!👍👍👍👍👍

you have a trans here, and big nut reduces and bearing kits in Durango?👍🏻

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

John Jones

What you need is for me to bring over that center section and do all this work at RCW???   OR. You bring the boxes hete, we assy it all here you take home and install??  OR. Bubba might help😎😎😎

Do you know bubba ????🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Rustabus
    Participant

I’ve got a big nut core here but I still wanna get that small nut together. I think that’s a bigger project than RCW can handle, either you or Painters or both is gonna be needed for the tranny assembly’s 👍👍👍👍

John Jones

The center section does not care what boxes you put on it… Soooo..   You can use this rebuilt center that’s here, bring the big nut boxes up here and we will blast, paint, and assemble on the trans that’s here, and it will be ready to put in the 64!  Clear? 😎  Bring the brakes too… 😎

We can then send off the center at your house now to painters.   😎  I guess bring it up here with you..  And put your small nut setup on that rebuilt trans…

Rustabus
    Participant

Sounds like a Plan!!!!👍👍👍😃 it’s funny and annoying that EVERY Bus I own has had the transmission pulled out for a Baja Bug back in the 70’s or 80’s!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔

68tintop
    Participant

Rusty when are u headed to kcw. I have big nuts tranny I need to build out and install RGB. Maybe we work together we can help each other 🤪

Rustabus
    Participant

😂😂😂 John Jones Nighmare!!!! BOTH OF US IDIOTS AT KCW WITH BROKEN TRANNYS?!?!?!?!? I’m Totally happy to give Jones a headache with my dumb shit but this might be Too Much!!!🤔😂🤔😂🤔😂

John Jones

😂😂😂 John Jones Nighmare!!!! BOTH OF US IDIOTS AT KCW WITH BROKEN TRANNYS?!?!?!?!? I’m Totally happy to give Jones a headache with my dumb shit but this might be Too Much!!!🤔😂🤔😂🤔😂

😎 😎 😎   You guys know I am a small nut guy right???

John Jones

Just let me know when!!

John Jones

Just let me know when!!

John Jones

How’s Rusty???  Whatcha up to bud?

Rustabus
    Participant

Doing Good!!!! Being domestic the last few weeks, big fence staining project, door refinish,  backyard cleanup before winter, shuffling junk and throwing stuff away….. Best part is I managed to clean up my garage enough to walk from one end to the other!!! Moved some motors and pulled out that complete small nut tranny for a little clean up!!!😃👍😃👍😃👍4B89276B-F1E5-4A8F-B540-B2F6E1E6EF82

Rustabus
    Participant

Selling that 58 Crestliner tomorrow🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁 pretty much giving it away but as you know shit like that sits way more than it’s used…. I’ve already got many other projects that would be more useful than a boat that also need attention!!!😃😃😃100CC30F-27D0-41A9-92C1-D644D208C080

John Jones

Sell and move a few things around 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻  Sounds good!  Would be sweet if you could make your garage more workinable👍🏻  Can you park a bus in there?  Your done working out side for the season..

I think all my close buddies should have a 30×30 insulated and heated shop!😎

Willy

Workshop space is really a luxury. Feels so far away but that’s the goal!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.