Home Forums Bullshit Rusty’s 64 Sportsmobile

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m about out of cutting wheels!!!😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

John Jones

Should I send you a box???
    we have been talking about this bus for tooooooo long!  Let’s have a KcW party and knock it out!!  😎😎😎😎

mold school style😎😎😎😎.
    then let’s do something with your split!!!!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

mtnbus
    Participant

Should I send you a box??? we have been talking about this bus for tooooooo long! Let’s have a KcW party and knock it out!! 😎😎😎😎 mold school style😎😎😎😎. then let’s do something with your split!!!!

im in!

Rustabus
    Participant

Me Too!!!!!😃👍🔥😃👍🔥😃👍🔥

Audrey Jones

hell yeah!! Come for a visit guys!!!! Always welcome 🤙🏻

Never make somebody a priority who makes you an option.

John Jones

Let’s do it guys..  get our ducks aligned, as many workers as we can…. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻  Be fun!   Motor?

Rustabus
    Participant

Yes on motor!!! 👍Little ones, the plan is to use the 1600 I bought from Andy years ago, backup is the one I bought from Willie Bear well…. Years ago!!!!😂😂😂C0ADAC5B-75E4-4D60-8210-7BC16FBC086EB70608C9-24B0-43E0-A88D-2B5AF81F9CB8

John Jones

Sounds like we enough parts to make something happen..  we bet you already have brake parts too..  I saw some early shoes by your trans…

AZbusbarn
    Participant

Here’s a lil motivation rusty! Getting ready to put this rebuilt trans in my 64 So42? So I can roll it on a trailer to go clean it out at my house, no water for the pressure washer at my shop.03C84610-0EC6-4104-97B0-ECBB2C3CDB44

Rustabus
    Participant

They look like Brothers!!!!! 😃👍😃👍Next step is the tranny build to  make mine a roller, have a rebuilt center and all  the parts/ bearings at KCW for the build but it sounds like maybe the Pamper got some for it’s road trip so we will see what needs to happen to get mine back together and ready!!! 🤙🤙🤙🤙 Gotta bring this back from the Dead!!!!!😀😀😀😀👍👍👍 it’s been off the road minimum since 98 but I bet it was scrapped way before that!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃

AZbusbarn
    Participant

I can wait to see you get this bus on the road rusty

AZbusbarn
    Participant

It’s rollin! Just a couple bolts, good enough to move it around the shop this winter been about 35 years since it had rear wheels 0C21D154-7333-4F4B-9D5A-8F0952551968

Rustabus
    Participant

I gotta check VIN numbers, bet our Buses were built at the same time!!!!👍👍👍👍👍

Rustabus
    Participant

My Bus is identifying as a straight Vehicle that is interested in mating with a Tranny!!!!😂😂😂😂😂

mtnbus
    Participant

hahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.