Home Forums Bullshit Rusty’s 64 Sportsmobile

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 213 total)
  • Author

Workshop space is really a luxury. Feels so far away but that’s the goal!

So true!!!!!!’    If you want a sweet little shop..  you have to make it a priority!!!  Set the money aside and do it!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Are these shortys the right ones for spring plate to redux box???? I’ve got wasp nests in all the thread holes on my tranny so gotta clean them anyways but is this the right hardware????BFE9C2E6-5E3E-4D39-B4B3-F5177FD6CC48F455AF75-3DE4-44A8-998F-36B5742CB131

Rustabus
    Participant

Answered my dumb question…Fuk! My thread holes are filled with dirt!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂image

John Jones

And all your other busses are missing transmissions or you could steal some🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫💡

Rustabus
    Participant

I have ZERO ………,,,,,….Every Single Project Bus I own at home has a completely gutted tranny..,,,,, Zero Parts…..  everything good and rebuilt is already at KCW…

John Jones

I have loads of hardware Rusty👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😎😎😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Just spent lots of time putting in the wrong small nut with no nose mount and hating on E03378F0-9541-44DA-BE12-D26F1257433F56BD3875-1667-4D8C-9021-792CE3E824E4A2D03AF8-EFA9-45CF-AE47-D18D4A243C85hardware and thread problems…. Checking out the front, bearings are completely rusted/locked up on both sides!!!! couldn’t even make em move with a long pry bar and hammer!!!!! Think I’m spinning my wheels on a Bus that fights me?!?!?!?!? Maybe I should just build my 58 Panel!!!!?????

Rustabus
    Participant

Also think I’m really wasting time trying to make a “real” car that I can tow to GJ for free on AAA……. How much time wasted instead of just paying for a long tow of a Bus shell ?????

AZbusbarn
    Participant

Build the 58 panel haha, I’m dealing with the same frozen hubs on my project too. Probably doesn’t help you’re outside with snow on the ground. Keep up the strong work rusty that camper will be an awesome ride

John Jones

It’s certainly easier to work on stuff here🤫🤫🤫🤫.

There is no sense of haste on this project.,  you aren’t trying to get it done for anything in particular…. And you already have all your bases covered in the bus department 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻    More than anything I think you’d just like it to roll😎😎😎😎😎😎😎…

mtnbus
    Participant

Build the camper ! It’s awesome

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

What Bubba said!

John Jones

Yup!  Build it!!  👍🏻😎. Would be fun to be able to pick which camper you wanted to use 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻  Like bubba🤫🤫🤫

volksaddict
    Participant

SHR 🙂

Keep banging away at it Rusty, you’ll get it on wheels.

John Jones

Rusty it sounds like your beam is frozen too???  It didn’t have spindles either if I remember right 🤔

An inside work place would be so awesome…

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.