Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 54 camping box

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 405 total)
  • Author
    Participant

No time for Roosters today Rusty. It was crazy hectic but we just took Kevin’s Barndoor for a shake down run. Another one back on the road!

John Jones

we are all still working…. were almost there…. Thank god! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ย  TRIPPLE J’s Representin! ย Peet Loves your shirt… ย You probably should send him another one.. XXL ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

All work and no play makes JJ a dull boy๐Ÿคฃ
    Keeping a lid on it๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Attitude is everything ๐Ÿค”

Franz
    Participant

Peet drove it last night. We fixed the brakes with a wheel cylinder hone and some napa rubber cups. Worked awesome. Few things to do this morning to make it road worthy. The rear suspension was too tall and the shifter needs some adjusting.

JWDII
    Participant

we are all still workingโ€ฆ. were almost thereโ€ฆ. Thank god! ? TRIPPLE Jโ€™s Representin! Peet Loves your shirtโ€ฆ You probably should send him another one.. XXL ? ย dย dย dย d

Just had to see that pic again. So freaking beautiful. Great job KCW.

John Jones

Bus is awesome.. and a proven driver…. That BD tranny gearing is REALLY low… ๐Ÿ˜‰

and this baby needs some insulation and interior…. ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keeping a lid on it๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rustabus
    Participant

AWESOME JOB KCW!!! Once around the block at Kimball then ROADTRIP!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

John Jones

a couple pics from friday… What a day that was!!! up at 6am working till 12am when we pulled into the campsite and crashed… Lets not even mention the last week of till 10pm. every night… or later… ย But we did it.. We did what we said we would do.. that right there, is most times hard to find and get in this industry… ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ย Do what you say… ย  or STFU! ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keeping a lid on it๐Ÿ˜Ž

Franz
    Participant

Epic build. Crazy body off rust repair. JJ had theย skill, knowledge, and focus to repair the shell to factory fresh condition in minimal time.

It had lot of original to the bus parts that kept the “soul” intact. Beam, transaxle, pod, speedo, wheels, dome lights and all the doors to name a few.ย Despite the massive rust repair, this is a very correct/original machine.

Peet and I tackled skill level 10 assembly in 3 weeks calender time. Many frustrating moments and obstacles to overcome when doing a project like this. I can honestly say that we didn’t cut any corners and didย everything to the best of our ability.

I look forward to seeing the Greg Noble camping box interior complete the package.

Shanman
    Participant

She is Purdy!!

John Jones

hard build… ย Epic ending… Thanks Kevin for seeing it through to the end!ย  ๐Ÿ™‚ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Keeping a lid on it๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jb
    Participant

ย ? TRIPPLE Jโ€™s Representin! Peet Loves your shirtโ€ฆ You probably should send him another one.. XXL ? ย 

Fuck ya Peet!?I’ll have to round u boys up a full set? Those fresh KCW tees are pretty dope…..just sayin ?

John Jones

Peet loves that shirt….ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keeping a lid on it๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

some super sweet NOS brake parts showed up today… ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„ย ๐Ÿ™„ย  ๐Ÿ™„

Keeping a lid on it๐Ÿ˜Ž

Franz
    Participant

I made some time to finish rebuilding the original to the bus semaphores. They were a tedious project. Happy with the results.

Check out the NOS drums. They still have evidence of the packing cosmoline.

omr_007
    Participant

I’ve been doing some KCW style overtime on my house the last couple of weeks to meet a crazy deadline I set and missed the final push on this. Turned out just as expected, absolutely shit hot. Well done lads, unreal once in a lifetime experience to be involved in a build like this.ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.