Home Forums Bullshit Shasta 2020!!!! 20th Anniversary of SST!!!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the great stickers Tyler!!!!!!

61CCEE7C-28E0-4639-8C27-00E66E557F5F

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Tom K
    Participant

image2 (3)image1 (6)image1 (5)image0 (6)So new to the site but have lurked around before and read some forums. I was looking through my photos on my phone and had a couple pictures of your bus from shasta.

ColeB

That snow day was so fun! Hanging around on JJ’s bus, getting unstuck, and working hard for it! So fun!

Tom K
    Participant

That day was a blast. I was the copilot for Will in the green team amigo bus infront of you guys going up that snowy road.

John Jones
    Keymaster

image2 (3)image1 (6)image1 (5)image0 (6)So new to the site but have lurked around before and read some forums. I was looking through my photos on my phone and had a couple pictures of your bus from shasta.

NICE!!! Thanks for posting up Tom!!!!!  No need to lurk…. more input is good!!!!  😎

That day on Mt Shasta was freaking fun!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Shasta 2021…..  Can’t wait…. 😎  😎  Maybe I should try and take a lowered bus?? 😎

Tom K
    Participant

Haha that would be entertaining to see. Hopefully I get the chance to copilot again and experience the whole shasta trip 2021 since we just showed up that night to join everyone for the last day up in the snow.

ColeB

Shasta 2021….. Can’t wait…. 😎 😎 Maybe I should try and take a lowered bus?? 😎

hahahahhahaha ya right🥴🤢🤮

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.