Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 3271 through 3285 (of 6063 total)
  • Author

It’s fun having Zoom video meetings with my coworkers right now and everyone casually has a drink in their hand.

Newbold
    Participant

Update on the Hotchkiss bug I got from Alykat:

IMG_4174

I managed to get my first paint job done in spring time weather. Far from perfect but I could have done worse. Not sure about my color coordination but I used a bunch of mixed up old free paint from a body shop friend. Working on putting in some IRS trailing arm mounts now before I put the body on. Cheers from the motorbike shop in Fruita, Keg-orator is full πŸ™‚

Pete
    Participant

It’s fun having Zoom video meetings with my coworkers right now and everyone casually has a drink in their hand.

Franz
    Participant

Hell yeah travis, that looks badass! Joker colors.

alykat
    Participant

I’m very glad Travis wound up with this car. Best home I could imagine for it.

Gretchen Jones

Bus sighting!!!!Β C9C96E4F-64C7-4925-A898-6A79B4FE175A

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones

Update on the Hotchkiss bug I got from Alykat: IMG_4174I managed to get my first paint job done in spring time weather. Far from perfect but I could have done worse. Not sure about my color coordination but I used a bunch of mixed up old free paint from a body shop friend. Working on putting in some IRS trailing arm mounts now before I put the body on. Cheers from the motorbike shop in Fruita, Keg-orator is full πŸ™‚

Fucking nice Dude!!!!Β  You the man!!!

Luck is when preparation and opportunity meet.πŸ‘Š

Kleake
    Participant

Good morning everyone 😎😎😎 hope everyone is healthy and safe . This social distancing is getting old . What district in the hunger games are you? Have a great day

John Jones

Good morning everyone 😎😎😎 hope everyone is healthy and safe . This social distancing is getting old . What district in the hunger games are you? Have a great day

I found myself getting into my wifes shows… I had to get out of the house… 😎  😎

John Jones

Safe Healthy and Happy are my thoughts to all!!!!!!Β  Keep smiling, keep our heads up…. and help someone if you can!!!!!

John Jones

I was able to get almost three pages of only MY posts… 😎

Then…. people started chiming in like I hoped would happen…Β  😎  😎  Thanks… 😎  😎

OK I’m gonna work on my sand rail!!!!!!!!!!!Β  AND post pictures about it later!!!!! 😎

Gretchen Jones

Does this hit home for anyone?????

CCF0DB61-9479-4DE0-8CAE-405FE83A7ABA

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Glennmoss

Made it back to San Diego safely (using gloves at the gas pumps) It’s a bug party here 😎 Got mine cleaned up and swapped a new battery in and it started right up. I love driving my bug!imageB1B09908-7C15-4D77-A45D-C85BA76C58F1

Pat K
    Participant

Does this hit home for anyone????? CCF0DB61-9479-4DE0-8CAE-405FE83A7ABA

Depends on what I just ate…..😜

We will build it if it comes.

Pat K
    Participant

Made it back to San Diego safely (using gloves at the gas pumps) It’s a bug party here 😎 Got mine cleaned up and swapped a new battery in and it started right up. I love driving my bug!imageB1B09908-7C15-4D77-A45D-C85BA76C58F1

Yaaaaaay!! Stay healthy and safe out there in SD Glen.

We will build it if it comes.

Viewing 15 posts - 3271 through 3285 (of 6063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.