Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 3701 through 3720 (of 3803 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Buying a whole single dudes apartment set up today…. 😎  Fun stuff… 😎  Β Hopefully the hot weather is promoting less clothes on the ladies…. 😎

Corporate

Done shopping!!!! Gonna be building all weekendπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

And, yes that’s true, it’s pretty dang warm here! Β I’m in summer clothes!!!!

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Willy

How many people does it take to get a bay winder #VanLife couple back on the road?

36C1B129-5197-4EA4-BCDB-A683EFBA8D6D

BBWB
    Participant

Same couple that was at Havasu couple years back? Dude looks familiar.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Dario
    Participant

That’s hilarious πŸ˜‚ Will!!!

ColeB

They trying to give JJ a run for his money with how much shit they can keep on the roof?

volksaddict
    Participant

Good one Cole! πŸ˜†

John Jones
    Keymaster

How many people does it take to get a bay winder #VanLife couple back on the road? 36C1B129-5197-4EA4-BCDB-A683EFBA8D6D

after all the grief and heartache…. it was a head temp sensor… I bet they won’t forget that fix… 😎  If I had a head temp sensor on my heads, my shit would never run.. 😎

I saw Weston’s insta movies from Friday’s grief…Β  But I wonder if he made a movie of his success??? 😎

Good friday and saturday, full of visitors and guests…. 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

So I’m in Grand Junction about to Help carve up about 100 jack o lanterns and a few big pumpkin sculptures….. right across from KCW at the botanical gardens……… See ya tomorrow!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

BBWB
    Participant

I just read on FB, that BBB has been canceled. Anyone else?

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Willy

WHAT?! Noooooo

Pat K
    Keymaster

So I’m in Grand Junction about to Help carve up about 100 jack o lanterns and a few big pumpkin sculptures….. right across from KCW at the botanical gardens……… See ya tomorrow!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

OMG!!!! Β RUSTYYYYYYY!!!!!!

We will build it if it comes.

Rustabus
    Participant
    Vwfool
    Participant

I was planning to get my double door done for Buses by the Bridge. Frick. Guess I will just keep working on it. I am sure there will be a few pop up camping trips around that time somewhere.

Corporate

Cool Pumpkins Rusty!!!!!!

sooooo sad about BBB! How will we know camping season 2021 has started?

3384CD11-2748-41D2-BD05-65139B81479D54B2FD23-5B1C-4987-AFB6-7C5C489ED3700D0CEB1D-851A-4D60-8C47-22C142DA70C5

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

No BBB… serious bummer…

John Jones
    Keymaster

Willy and I were talking last night how cool it would be to do a Halloween trip and visit and sleep by the most haunted places in Colorado!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

ColeB

I hate haunted…. haha ghosts and I don’t get along… what are the most haunted places in Colorado? Old haunted mines? That’d be cool

alykat
    Participant

Well for starters….https://www.hauntedplaces.org/state/Colorado

I like the RedstoneΒ  Castle best though.

John Jones
    Keymaster

this would be fun…. 😎  So Cole is scared of Ghost’s is what I heard…. 😎  Good to know. 😎

Viewing 20 posts - 3701 through 3720 (of 3803 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.