Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 16 posts - 2337 through 2352 (of 3146 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I feel like that is the car Dizzle and I went out Drag racing one night and broke an axle in it like the day before it was supposed to leave!!!!!

0403191516_HDR

Kleake
    Participant

What a story this adventure would make!!!!!!!!! 😎 Woodstock…. 😎

Tickets go on sale in April. Around the 20th or 22 , they are selling a concert camping ticket. We would need to get tickets as soon as we can . Shauna said she is in as long as I don’t drive more than 6 hrs. A day

KL!! Corporate is working on reservations at a camp ground 10 miles from Woodstock… Looks like it’s happening over here… Niagra falls!!! Canada again!!!! Going to be awesome… 😎 😎

have her give Shauna a call so we can coordinate. Going to be awesome

John Jones
    Keymaster

What a story this adventure would make!!!!!!!!! 😎 Woodstock…. 😎

Tickets go on sale in April. Around the 20th or 22 , they are selling a concert camping ticket. We would need to get tickets as soon as we can . Shauna said she is in as long as I don’t drive more than 6 hrs. A day

KL!! Corporate is working on reservations at a camp ground 10 miles from Woodstock… Looks like it’s happening over here… Niagra falls!!! Canada again!!!! Going to be awesome… 😎 😎

have her give Shauna a call so we can coordinate. Going to be awesome

I hope she see’s this and has her number… 😎  Sounds like the campground is at a lake… 😎  even better… 😎

I feel like I should leave my dogs at home… but… I hate to leave them…. 😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

A guy I know in Denmark just got this. He hinted that as much as he’d love to keep it, it will probably be for sale….. JJ imagine this with a L31 lower half….sliding door too 😍😍 apparently he already has an offer of €25,000 or around $28k so it’s offers over this amount. 598E7B90-7C43-491B-9529-E1BA4473485ABD98DE89-D0A1-4891-8A91-6FA708AA029EB46F7937-97B8-4056-AC89-9E549C112A3734EE1D29-1062-40C1-9EB5-38CA2B4A73AB

One day!!!!!!

DaKine
    Participant

I feel like that is the car Dizzle and I went out Drag racing one night and broke an axle in it like the day before it was supposed to leave!!!!! 0403191516_HDR

Shane was from Ohio? I remember seeing this car shortly after it was finished at one of the BugOuts in Virginia…super sick

Kleake
    Participant

IMG_20190405_57355
    I am beat . Finally have both sides sanded down to the same thickness.

Baja Mark
    Participant

Good luck for your surgery Monday JJ 👊🏻

mdubg
    Participant

Good luck for your surgery Monday JJ 👊🏻

Second that!

Kleake
    Participant

Hey all, have a great day 😎😎😎 good luck today With your surgery John. It’s spring skiing at its best, new snow coming this week.

Pete
    Participant

Good luck, JJ!  Hope it goes well.

JWDII
    Participant

Good luck  with the surgery and a quick recovery for you JJ!

Dario
    Participant

Should be a quick recovery if you take it slow and easy buddy. See you when you get back.

Franz
    Keymaster

Heard that JJ came out and all is good.

Jb
    Participant

Atta boy JJ👍👍👍👍👊👊👊👊👊 heal up quick bro!

Corporate

John’s surgery went well! Cleaned up previous L4 surgery and as John says did “Roto rooter” on L3. Added another 3 inches incision to his lower back scar/previous incision. He’s been sleeping most of the day and is staying the night at the hospital. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

mtnbus
    Participant

Glad to hear all went well!

heal up !

Viewing 16 posts - 2337 through 2352 (of 3146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.