Home Forums KCW Completed Projects JJ’s Class 11 Oval

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1816 through 1830 (of 1830 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think it would be cool if you could talk her into it. Or have Audrey drive with Corporate as co-pilot

This sounds like an interesting concept. Give that back a little more time to recover and let the ladies show their skills !

John Jones

Iโ€™m not getting much positive ness out of anyone..๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

I do think we will enter it in the race here in June!! ย Iโ€™ll tow it out with the bus!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Honesty can potentially harm your relationship ๐Ÿ˜ข

Rustabus
    Participant

Homie, we just donโ€™t wanna see you all busted up!!! Broken JJ is our least favorite version of you!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

John Jones

Homie, we just donโ€™t wanna see you all busted up!!! Broken JJ is our least favorite version of you!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

mine too๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Every race I Donโ€™t race is another race my car is ready for๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ

June 15thโ€ฆ ย Bonnivele off Riad is hosting the Only off-road race Iโ€™ve heard of close to home! ย GJ CO.

MikeK
    Participant

Maybe you should consider running it in Rallycross?ย  Probably a lot cheaper and easier on the car and body.ย  I’ve seen them running just south of town.ย  Looks like they have a good turnout with a good variety of cars.

https://coloradorallycross.org/

alykat
    Participant

Maybe you should consider running it in Rallycross? Probably a lot cheaper and easier on the car and body. Iโ€™ve seen them running just south of town. Looks like they have a good turnout with a good variety of cars. https://coloradorallycross.org/

This looks kind of interesting ?

John Jones

Started some maintenance on the 1131.. ย greased front end.. ย took off my shocks mounts and painted red.. cleaned everything up.. ย I didnโ€™t see any cracks or problems in the back.. ย I also adjusted the rear up a few degrees for a little more ground clearanceโ€ฆ

3 weeks June 15thโ€ฆ ย GJ BOR race

IMG_2878

John Jones

I swear I have changed modified and fixed everything on this car.. ย  ย But. ย I think it is the best itโ€™s been๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

John Jones

Been tinkering with my car.. ย things are feeling good.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. ย  ย  Iโ€™d still like to prove my little carโ€ฆ. ย Make a podium somewhere!!! ย  ย I got 7th at CRANDON.. ย but honestly my car was compromised after the practice laps when that car landed on me.. ย and then my hood!! ย Then that Damn K rail!! ย  No Touching!! Stop sending it on jumps!!! Car is fast on the ground!

Audrey signed us up for the race!!

If the race is 200 milesโ€ฆ and I see the pro classes are doing 5 laps. ย 4 all others. ย  Must be about 40 mile laps.. ย  fuck.. ย thatโ€™s gonna take us way out on the Desert!!

Vwfool
    Participant

Sounds like a good race.

John Jones

Car is looking pretty good.., ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

IMG_2890IMG_2889IMG_2891IMG_2890IMG_2889IMG_2891IMG_2890IMG_2891IMG_2889

DaKine
    Participant

Race car looks dialed! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Those real shock mounts are a work of art

John Jones

Thanksโ€ฆ I like โ€˜em too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Other side ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. All indexed into the axle tube bolts And a 1/2 through bolt!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Viewing 15 posts - 1816 through 1830 (of 1830 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.