Home Forums KCW Current Projects BrownCloud KCW Peking To Paris 912

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 517 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Going to be fun to watch.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Participant

Such a cool experience this is going to be for you guys! And we get to live it with you through the KCW world!

WillyWilly

Holy shit Cole this is going to be the coolest thing EVER!! Can you put a little child’s seat in the back so I can tag along? You won’t even know I’m there, promise. So so so excited to watch this!!!

Punk kid

John JonesJohn Jones

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Participant

Stoked you guys found one to do the race and not red, this will be an experience of a lifetime!

We don’t do late model stuff….😜😜

This is going to be AWESOME!!!!

We will build it if it comes.

Participant

Watched that whole video, Stoked for you Cole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Late model junk for sure pat!;)

really is going to be cool. I’ve never been to mainland Asia, so half of the trip will likely be new places for me!

I love traveling, cars, being in nature, and I get to do it with my dad! Can’t think of a better combo. Going to be a big ADVENTURE

4DBE5740-0DF5-487A-8B81-DF894B66FEC8F4E9590A-3598-4DED-B962-4D2AE90E71CD81D3C776-7B9C-4449-A1A5-8C95FE1A705FDECEE35F-A856-4DCA-BED2-37899511AEC16EC39B9E-70B1-4946-8501-AE106867660B78411D6C-C108-4A35-A6EF-E4BEE423EA4CI tore the transmission down yesterday. After how crusty the motor was I was a bit worried to see how this thing was on the inside… we really just needed the ring and pinion to be good. We are planning on replacing bearings and putting a limited slip diff in it etc. but the ring and pinions are really hard to get/πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘.

but we lucked out! Seems like this 5 speed has never been apart. Aside from the nose cone being resealed. WITH A MAGAZINE PAGE AS THE GASKET! I’ve never heard of that! Haha that gave me a scare… I was like, oh shit. If the person who used a newspaper as a gasket rebuilt this trans then we are screwed! But seemed to just be a nose cone reseal.

I am sending out the engine case and lifters today to be refinished. As well as the trans case to be tumbled so it looks like new. Ordering parts for it all so I can reassemble when I’m back from KCW next month.

John JonesJohn Jones

This is unreal Cole…….

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 517 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.