Home Forums Bullshit BBB 2018

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Participant

And Yes I bet it is a bit beat down!!!!!!!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

I’ll stay out of it… But let it be known… I would rather work on stuff at the shop and not while I am out on the road.. 😉  and I like to prevent problems… not be fixin em… 😀  😉  😉  😉

Damn…. Rusty got Cock blocked… by his brother none the less, who hasn’t slept in a bus in years.. 🙄  🙄  🙄  🙄  🙄   But… I think thats what you got for Cock blocking Jesse last time…. LOL.. You guys all crack me up…

Next Tuesday evening.. people start showing up here!!!!  Wednesday early, we roll out!!!! 😉   How early people??  I’m all for leaving stupid early.. 😉

BBB2018… 😉

Rustabus
    Participant

Don’t mind my wankering, you have my OK to dig into anything on my Bus that doesn’t seem right, it’s pretty obvious that I don’t spend my free time mainting my Volkswagens!!!!!!! 😉  😉  😀

RSP3
    Participant

Yep, I just walked in and bumped your shit out, funny how that works. Guess I’m just lucky!

68tintop
    Participant

Yep, I just walked in and bumped your shit out, funny how that works. Guess I’m just lucky!

u got a tune up so your ready for BBB. How can u own a nice camper and not camp in it at BBB. Just wondering it’s like a vacation on havasu. One of my favorite things about Kcw is always down to help a fellow Kcw bro out. If they got time they will squeeze you in?

BBWB
    Participant

u got a tune up so your ready for BBB. How can u own a nice camper and not camp in it at BBB. Just wondering it’s like a vacation on havasu. One of my favorite things about Kcw is always down to help a fellow Kcw bro out. If they got time they will squeeze you in?

Yea Ron. What he said. How could you not come to BBB? Just busting  balls, I know your a busy man. 😎

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Kleake
    Participant

Plan A , pickup single cab from KCW ,and sleep in the back of the single cab under the new canopy.

Plan B ,take the 13 window  and wing it . Tent ? Pull the seats out and sleep inside? I  want to go .

John Jones
    Keymaster

So plan B is the plan then….   😉   Your rack should be ready…  load it up!!!!  I would make a quick bed in the rear.. Permanent bed, like mine, Dans, Chips,,  I like my mattress,,, but I guess if you put enough down anything would work for covers and padding for a single weekend… But who wants to camp one time,,, NO ONE!!!  So set it up to do it again and again… You got this KL.. You have the shop to bang something out, the skills, and time.. 😉   Sounds like a good goal… Lets do this! 😉

I’m sure the bus is fine..  But you might look in the engine bay… 😉   I’m stoked you want to go with us!!! 😉

Rustabus
    Participant

WOOOHOOO!!! One more!!!BBB is gonna be AWESOME!!!!! Really Excited!!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

😉

John Jones
    Keymaster

a friend of mine that was gonna go, or been telling me he is going, for the last 6 months or so backed out last night,,  That is so annoying to me,  If I tell you I am going somewhere.. I am going… and there are very very very very few people on earth that could change my plans..  😉  😉  😉

I guess I am just lucky.. 😆

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by John Jones.
    68tintop
    Participant

Well I am all in. All my family is ready to road trip to BBB. Can’t wait. Sounds like my bus is going to be ready. Yea John I been banging nails. Fuck yea I will be down this weekend to get my bus cleaned up.

Franz
    Keymaster

Jesse, bad news, Pat just started putting stuff together. It looks like I ordered the wrong rear drums and cross shaft. We’ll be scrambling next week.

BBWB
    Participant

Special K (aka Matt?) Call me. My cell # 520-360-2226. We need to co-ordinate our hook up at Buckeye exit on I-10. I always take the by-pass route from I-10 to I-5 to Hila Bend and shoot up 85 to I -10.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Kleake
    Participant

I guess I should get to work ,making a bed in the 13 W .

Kleake
    Participant

Plan B is coming together ??? bed ,wall panels and floor ,are all roughed in.  Tomorrow I will pull it all out so I can finish it. ?

John, I  will meet up with you on the road Wednesday morning.  As it gets closer let me know when you think you will leave.

Rustabus
    Participant

Awesome Kevin!!! Glad you are joining us!!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀

Kleake
    Participant

Head’s up on the Utah classic . September 15th, and Tony just asked if I could have the campout at my house.  So plan on it

Rustabus
    Participant

Heh, OKAY!!!!! 😀  😀  😀  😀

Speshel k
    Participant

I’ll call ya tomorrow Ben. Is it just you this year? I know a few others rolled up with you last year.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.