Home Forums Bullshit BBB 2018

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

a friend of mine that was gonna go, or been telling me he is going, for the last 6 months or so backed out last night,,ย  That is so annoying to me,ย  If I tell you I am going somewhere.. I am going… and there are very very very very few people on earth that could change my plans..ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

I guess I am just lucky.. ๐Ÿ˜†

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by John Jones.
    68tintop
    Participant

Well I am all in. All my family is ready to road trip to BBB. Canโ€™t wait. Sounds like my bus is going to be ready. Yea John I been banging nails. Fuck yea I will be down this weekend to get my bus cleaned up.

Franz
    Keymaster

Jesse, bad news, Pat just started putting stuff together. It looks like I ordered the wrong rear drums and cross shaft. We’ll be scrambling next week.

BBWB
    Participant

Special K (aka Matt?) Call me. My cell # 520-360-2226. We need to co-ordinate our hook up at Buckeye exit on I-10. I always take the by-pass route from I-10 to I-5 to Hila Bend and shoot up 85 to I -10.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Kleake
    Participant

I guess I should get to work ,making a bed in the 13 W .

Kleake
    Participant

Plan B is coming together ??? bed ,wall panels and floor ,are all roughed in. ย Tomorrow I will pull it all out so I can finish it. ?

John, I ย will meet up with you on the road Wednesday morning. ย As it gets closer let me know when you think you will leave.

Rustabus
    Participant

Awesome Kevin!!! Glad you are joining us!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Kleake
    Participant

Head’s up on the Utah classic . September 15th, and Tony just asked if I could have the campout at my house. ย So plan on it

Rustabus
    Participant

Heh, OKAY!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Speshel k
    Participant

Iโ€™ll call ya tomorrow Ben. Is it just you this year? I know a few others rolled up with you last year.

Speshel k
    Participant

Pre Utah Classic 2015. I think we had 11 in the driveway. Good times!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Speshel k.
    Speshel k
    Participant
    Speshel k
    Participant
    Speshel k
    Participant
    Speshel k
    Participant
    John Jones
    Keymaster

Good times for sure!!!!!ย  Glad you posted those up… I haven’t heard from Shawn in a LONG time…. I used to see him once a year…ย  I hope he’s doing great….ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย If anyone who knows shawn is out there… Text him and tell him I’m talking about him… ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s about time I start working on my rig I reckon.. I have a short list of things I need to do…

KL!! AWESOME news… Glad your gonna make it.. and Glad your making that 13 window a kittle more comfy for the weekend… ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ย I’m also glad the Utah campout is at KL’s house this year!!!!ย  Private property sounds better to me.. and in town and close.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

BBWB
    Participant

Iโ€™ll call ya tomorrow Ben. Is it just you this year? I know a few others rolled up with you last year.

I might have one rolling with me. He is trying to finish up some stuff on his bus.

Look forward to your call. After 3PM is best.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Kleake
    Participant

Looked at the engine! Looks good but I ย will check ot out before I leave. This is how the camper work is looking so .far

Kleake
    Participant
    Kleake
    Participant

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Kleake.
    John Jones
    Keymaster

That looks awesome….. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย Clean shop was full of BBB repairs the last two days!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

BBWB
    Participant

Nice Kevin!

Rustabus
    Participant

Damn Kevin you donโ€™t mess around!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ ย You are gonna LOVE your new camper!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Pete
    Participant

Thatโ€™s impressive, Kevin!

Jb
    Participant

Very cool flooring! What is it? Post some more pics of this rig?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.