Home Forums Bullshit BBB 2018

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think we fit 11 camping at my house before the Utah Classic 2015. Good times!

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Zack.
    Speshel k
    Participant

Pre Utah Classic 2015. I think we had 11 in the driveway. Good times!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Speshel k.
    Speshel k
    Participant
    Speshel k
    Participant
    Speshel k
    Participant
    Speshel k
    Participant
    John Jones
    Keymaster

Good times for sure!!!!!  Glad you posted those up… I haven’t heard from Shawn in a LONG time…. I used to see him once a year…  I hope he’s doing great….  😉  😉  😉   If anyone who knows shawn is out there… Text him and tell him I’m talking about him… 😀

It’s about time I start working on my rig I reckon.. I have a short list of things I need to do…

KL!! AWESOME news… Glad your gonna make it.. and Glad your making that 13 window a kittle more comfy for the weekend… 😀   I’m also glad the Utah campout is at KL’s house this year!!!!  Private property sounds better to me.. and in town and close.. 😉

BBWB
    Participant

I’ll call ya tomorrow Ben. Is it just you this year? I know a few others rolled up with you last year.

I might have one rolling with me. He is trying to finish up some stuff on his bus.

Look forward to your call. After 3PM is best.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Kleake
    Participant

Looked at the engine! Looks good but I  will check ot out before I leave. This is how the camper work is looking so .far

Kleake
    Participant
    Kleake
    Participant

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Kleake.
    John Jones
    Keymaster

That looks awesome….. 😉  😉  😉  😉   Clean shop was full of BBB repairs the last two days!!!!! 😀  😀

BBWB
    Participant

Nice Kevin!

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Rustabus
    Participant

Damn Kevin you don’t mess around!!!!!!!!! 😀  😀  😀  You are gonna LOVE your new camper!!! 😉  😀  😀  😀

Pete
    Participant

That’s impressive, Kevin!

Jb
    Participant

Very cool flooring! What is it? Post some more pics of this rig?

John Jones
    Keymaster

Just a few short days away……  I’m ready to hit the road in my bus…. and drive and drive and drive… 😉

Notchyours
    Participant

My bus has spent most of its time in the driveway since the Moab trip in November.  So it should still be pretty road worthy for a trip to Havasu.  Wash the windows check the air in the tires and go.

Kleake
    Participant

The bus is a 66 OG paint . No bodywork on it. The floor is just common 2×6 redwood, that I  planed down to 1.25 and ripped 1/4 in. Thick strips.  Glued and Finnish nailed down on plywood.

All of this camper stuff is made to be removes, so I can put the seats back in.  I  repurposed some of my old arrows, for curtin rods

Kleake
    Participant
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.