Home Forums Classifieds 73 Thing

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Bet he would….. He had mentioned to me in the past that he wouldn’t mind owning it and giving it a good refresh!! πŸ™‚ I’ll give a call today!

alykat
    Participant

I think there was a Thing at the shop for a while, but the owner just never pulled the trigger to go for the full build ?

Franz
    Participant

Yeah we started a thing project in like 2010. Did a bunch of custom work, got it to the point of being ready for sand blasting and paint.

While waiting for the next phase, it got left outside in a snow storm, I posted a picture, the owner got pissed and took it home to southern CA. That was the last I’ve heard of that project.

Kind of a weird deal…but whatever.

Rustabus
    Participant

Who wants this Rig?????? I gotta sell something!!!!!! πŸ™‚

Andym
    Participant

Someone buy it, lower it on 17×7 twist, subi swap it.. German look Thing!

Vwfool
    Participant

Rusty I am interested. Call or text me tomorrow.

Scott 602-616-3083

cookiemonster131
    Participant

I thought Paul was interested and you changed your mind?

Rustabus
    Participant

No, he gave me a fair offer and I passed, I might have an inflated value in my head!! πŸ™‚

Wren
    Participant

Whats the price? I interested but have had this goal to pay everything I have off by this summer. You should hold on to it till mid summer then sell it to me cheap!!

Rustabus
    Participant

Sorry for no call, I’m down with Flu!!’ πŸ™ Allergic to selling!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Rustabus
    Participant

Uugh, a little better today. That SUCKED!!! I’m hoping to sell the Thing in the 6G range. Looking at Samba I’m guessing that’s fair but maybe I’m putting too much weight on it being original, we will see!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Wren
    Participant

I think you should be able to get in that range for it. They are sooooo much cheaper than split buses. If you still have it this summer will talk.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.