Home Forums Bullshit 67 Wrong Side Driver

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
  • Author

Your shit is looking awesome!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย I wanna do one of them nice builds on my oval out back… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Been a wild ride, but it got me here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Critter1
    Participant

Your shit is looking awesome!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I wanna do one of them nice builds on my oval out backโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hell yes Jones! Been a long time… what was your last full painted build that wasnโ€™t a bus???

John Jones

Your shit is looking awesome!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I wanna do one of them nice builds on my oval out backโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hell yes Jones! Been a long timeโ€ฆ what was your last full painted build that wasnโ€™t a bus???

Turbo ghia with the paradise motor in it???ย  ย  Thats a long damn time… and too damn long!!!!!!ย  I need to get off my dead ass and broken back and get some shit done!!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Maybe the sand scorcher….ย  that someone rolled for me!!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

jp
    Participant

Pan assembly soon! Why isnโ€™t there more member build threads here like there use to be? Does KCW need a dedicated forum for โ€œMembers Buildsโ€ like the old site had? I know Instagram and FB have taken over for guys showing their build progress. I do the same thing on IG, but with a forum at least you can show your build exclusively and not have it watered down with pictures of food and your cats! MAKE BUILD FORUMS GREAT AGAIN!

I agree!

But people don’t post because they are intimidated. The real amateur has moved on or keeps his stuff private.ย  Not everyone has big money, shop, time or talent so they never post.ย  Never stopped me.

I know there is douchebags on every forum, and one negative comment always pisses on my cereal, but it doesn’t bother me.ย  I’m not comparing my work to anyone else.

Hey, if someone wants to throw down, I can code a mean program.ย  Can’t compare random skill sets.ย  I hope other guys post up.

Willy

Nice detail work on the pan! Down to the hardware

BBWB
    Participant

Like what your doing. Takes a lot of hard work to get the level your doing this bug. Does that blaster dude know Andy?

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Critter1
    Participant

Like what your doing. Takes a lot of hard work to get the level your doing this bug. Does that blaster dude know Andy?

Not sure if he knows Andy. Probably does, he was rattling off a lot of names of guys in the scene around Nor-Cal that he knows. He’s based out of Sacramento, but he’ll go outside the area for a small extra charge.

John Jones

cool watching you build something nice… Your right.. I haven’t done any really really nice sedans in many years… I guess, cause once you have traveled in a bus and driven busses… The tiny little sedans seem much less use full… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Critter1
    Participant

Roller. Happy with it. I tried to be detailed and still stay kind of old school Cal-Look. Tucked away now while the body gets molested..

IMG_1293

IMG_1295

IMG_1296

IMG_1294

58864229656__11134993-78B3-4DAC-A108-25C1BE7C41FF

tlambert
    Participant

Badass Justin. Pan looks great.

Tim

Critter1
    Participant

Bump.. for the members builds!

Roller. Happy with it. I tried to be detailed and still stay kind of old school Cal-Look. Tucked away now while the body gets molested.. IMG_1293 IMG_1295 IMG_1296 IMG_1294 58864229656__11134993-78B3-4DAC-A108-25C1BE7C41FF

Vwfool
    Participant

Where did you get the steering dampener mount?

Franz
    Participant

Muscle car tires even.

Critter1
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.