Home Forums Bullshit Ron’s 1962 Patina Beetle

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thanks for the help with the heat, I think i might have some but its hard to tell cause it was 16 this morning and i didn’t feel much. No worries though I have a Mr Bubby heater and lots of blankets!

John Jones

not an update in forever??   Motor is out, Tranny has arrived, this Rig is about to be a street Hot Rod!!!!    If you want the boys to finish it up just post up!!!

Honesty can potentially harm your relationship 😢

Rustabus
    Participant

Thought he was already working on this??? Corona lockdown!!!! 🙁

Willy

Whoah new motor for this thing? That’ll be sweet!!

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Start doing what ever the hell you want, can’t wait to see this done!

Yeah been kinda locked down with all this shit going on and works been a mess. First thing was social distancing and no more than 10 ppl in the store and no one could touch or smell anything. Then no one was allowed in the store at all and it was drive up only you weren’t even allowed to get out of your car! That slowed things down a bit to say the least, so we started doing on online ordering to try and speed up the process and it’s helped a ton.  As of  of 5:00 tonight no cash transactions/exchanges of currency are allowed outside the building so everyone has to come back in like normal but now we have been required to go to half the staff and have a 6’ buffer between us and the customers. I work tomorrow should be fun, I have Wednesday off so I’ll stop by in the morning.

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

A 1914 Franz and “I” freshened up a couple years ago.

A75A8A11-AF17-410A-8C1D-7EFB69B23E8D

Pat K
    Participant

Good to hear your place of employment and you are adapting with the current situation.

When was the last time you owned a beetle Ron?

We will build it if it comes.

John Jones

Sweet…   If one of the boys gets bored.. they can start putting this back together…

Glad your alive and healthy..  I imagine your daughter didn’t move to Moab now??

Willy

Oh that’s gonna be sweet!

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Damn Pat, I think its been like 25-30 years since I’ve had a bug.  Yes John she did move so we got our trailer back! See you guys in the morning.

jp
    Participant

That is one tasty looking bug! Yumm

John Jones

Enjoyed your visit this morning…   see ya in a month or so! 😎  😎  Lone Rock Campground.. May!!!

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Thanks Pat, Franz and John for all the help and knowledge on pulling the transmission this morning, simple and kinda easy minus the smashed thumb. Looking forward to getting this back on the road again. Thanks again.

Franz
    Participant

Painted the axle tubes up real nice this afternoon.

Franz
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.