Home Forums Bullshit Ron’s 1962 Patina Beetle

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 14 posts - 241 through 254 (of 254 total)
  • Author

Did some cool patina fade stuff on Ron’s doors yesterday!!  I forgot to get a pic..

his beetle just keeps getting better!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

mtnbus
    Participant

hell yea

that thing is so sweet

Rustabus
    Participant

43ACA8C7-6E62-486D-98A4-A2338EC9342167D1E9C6-4C58-46CD-92CC-191895CB52BCHere ya go!!!

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Hell yeah!
    42BABA59-94F8-46D2-95B8-1BB67B57ED22579FD3A7-3089-4849-8C0D-5BF818BCBC1E

Gretchen Jones

Did some cool patina fade stuff on Ron’s doors yesterday!! I forgot to get a pic.. his beetle just keeps getting better!

here are a couple more….

3EEF3AAF-5DCA-416D-BF5A-E7F1ED7D6982F53D8D5D-5989-4C1F-A7DF-C3A08CF3F9B9

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

mtnbus
    Participant

hell yea

WAY2COOL
    Participant

OO EE BABY !

that looks sweet

KIM
    Test Pilot @ Submarine Airways

John Jones

Quick easy fun cool stuff..  yeah I had some blue paint🤫🤫🤫.

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Spa day at the shop! IMG_9540IMG_9555IMG_9550All ready for the summer!

mtnbus
    Participant

what a beauty ! whatd ya do ?

living 3 miles from kcw ? yer a lucky man

Fuck, john and the fam would have to lock me out to keep me away

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Everything… changed the oil, lubed the front end, topped off the transmission, adjusted the brakes, torqued the heads, adjusted the valves, checked timing, points, carbs, rotated the tires, cleaned the air filters, lubed the throttle cable and tightened a couple of things here and there. Oh and John said he had some Super Cheesy OG chrome fender guards I should put on so I did, I’ll put the back ones on later.  Not sure if I have room for too many more accessories. lol Yeah living so close to KCW is a blessing for sure and having John there to look over my shoulder whenever I need is pretty cool also. Not to mention its so much easier to go over things when your car is on a lift and you can take your time and smoke as many bowls as needed! Good day for sure.

Rustabus
    Participant

Might need to give you a new VW name🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Maybe AccessoRon!!!! 😂😂😂😃😃👍👍

mtnbus
    Participant

Everything… changed the oil, lubed the front end, topped off the transmission, adjusted the brakes, torqued the heads, adjusted the valves, checked timing, points, carbs, rotated the tires, cleaned the air filters, lubed the throttle cable and tightened a couple of things here and there. Oh and John said he had some Super Cheesy OG chrome fender guards I should put on so I did, I’ll put the back ones on later. Not sure if I have room for too many more accessories. lol Yeah living so close to KCW is a blessing for sure and having John there to look over my shoulder whenever I need is pretty cool also. Not to mention its so much easier to go over things when your car is on a lift and you can take your time and smoke as many bowls as needed! Good day for sure.

I love this !

nice job Ron……and John

John Jones

I’m am lucky I owned this place when it was time to Quit…    😎 So I didn’t have to leave my utopia.. 😎😎😎😎

Viewing 14 posts - 241 through 254 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.