Home Forums Bullshit Ron’s 1962 Patina Beetle

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 254 total)
  • Author

Yeah Ron bought it this weekend..  It’s still here, cause no one at his house can drive a stick to get it home… 😎  Tow Bar Ron!!!! 😎  Tow it with your bus!  Oh.. do you have a hitch??  Seem like it?? 😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

I’m working today, I’ll be by tomorrow morning.

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

I’ve been wanting a bug like this for a very long time and I’m very happy to finally have one. I’m driving it to work tomorrow, it’s supposed to be a balmy 17 degrees can’t wait! Thank you Will, Franz and KCW for all the help dialing her back in, I’ll see ya soon.

Franz
    Participant

Hell yeah Ron. Lets get some pictures from work.

John Jones

awesome blossom!!!   Nice to see Ron more lately…. 😎

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Nice to you and the guys at KCW more lately… 😎

Franz
    Participant

Hey Ron, we should tighten that driver’s door today.

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Well the starter died today 5 minutes before I had to get one of the kids from school, push started it and took it to the shop, got it going and headed for KCW! I called Franz and there was a bay open, whoo hoo! By the time I got to the shop put it on the lift and removed the last bolt on the bad starter the new one Franz had ordered came in the door! Perfect timing to say the least! I put the new starter in and it fired right up, after Franz had me switch the wire in the starter. Lol. Anyway the bug is awesome but not as AWESOME AS FRANZ! and KCW and EVERYONE THERE! I could never thank them enough for everything they do for everyone everyday!

Willy

Bummer about the starter, but you’ve gotta love that KCW turn around time. There is no other place on earth like it!

John Jones

Bummer about the starter, but you’ve gotta love that KCW turn around time. There is no other place on earth like it!

Franz
    Participant

Thank you Will for all these problems you left me.

John Jones

LOLOLOLOLOLOL  😎

John Jones

Nice to see you yesterday!!!  How’s the heat in your bug work??  compared to your bus?

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Heat, this has heat? lol It was 18 and snowing when I left for work this morning if it has heat I cant feel it.

John Jones

Heat, this has heat? lol It was 18 and snowing when I left for work this morning if it has heat I cant feel it.

HAHAHAHAAHA thats hilarious!!!!!!  I just assumed it has a heat shroud on it???  😎  You should look…  You might have heat!!! 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.