Home Forums KCW Current Projects 1957 Pressed Bumper Single Cab

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Participant

OMG my old single cab is in the kcw shop getting worked on! HELL YEAH! LOOKING GOOD PAT!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Pat gave it some love for a few days…  The new owners name is Cory Yeo..  I think he is going to leave it here for a bit and get more metal welded in…

DSCF9471

volksaddict
    Participant

Props to Corey for stepping up and saving this one! Just keep sending your paychecks to KCW and you’ll have a cool single cab someday! Everybody is dissing on the rust but ya’all forget its a 57 single cab! a 57!!

With the availability of new bodies now you won’t see them this cheap again.

X2bj
    Participant

( please read in a Kentucky voice) this  makes  brady  and I so happy! He asked if we are going to fly out and have pat take us for a ride in the truck.  I told him I know the place and time. We just need it to be done by memorial day weekend!! Family reunion I believe is that weekend. Miss y’all.

John Jones
    Keymaster

( please read in a Kentucky voice) this makes brady and I so happy! He asked if we are going to fly out and have pat take us for a ride in the truck. I told him I know the place and time. We just need it to be done by memorial day weekend!! Family reunion I believe is that weekend. Miss y’all.

I think it’s awesome you have stayed in contact with us all these years!!! Shit… BJ slept on the dirty shop floor one night!!! 😎

Corey is a heck of a guy.. He is also a first responder… Thanks for what you do Corey!!! See you soon!

X2bj
    Participant

Oh man I remember you giving Al some money and telling him to take me out.. I don’t know how I was able to walk home! That was a fun night! My flip flops were my pillow that night! I have been been coming around for 18 years.  Good times!

X2bj
    Participant

Screenshot_20191221-223219this makes Brady and I smile! Hell yeah it’s being saved!!! Props to Cory!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

I am sure you have put a big ol smile on Corey Yeo’s face!!!  You have mine…. 😎

Funny… now that corey’s moved forward on it, and the obvious love for this truck that exists…  doesn’t seem like such a dumb build anymore… 😎

X2bj
    Participant

I am 38 years old I have a know about this single cab since I was 12.  This single cab was to good to cut up. I know it’s rusty.. but it’s a early. Man oh man we still can’t believe it’s at kcw.  KCW!! BABY!!

Dario
    Participant

I am 38 years old I have a know about this single cab since I was 12. This single cab was to good to cut up. I know it’s rusty.. but it’s a early. Man oh man we still can’t believe it’s at kcw. KCW!! BABY!!

Cool story 😎 there really is something special about KCW!!!

Excited to watch this come back to life!

X2bj
    Participant

I’m hoping the single cab gets more love!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.