Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff VW’s at the springs 2019

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

1EEC37D4-EE44-497E-8786-61AEEE735F911264A8C9-E982-4FC6-8364-6E7FBE99A167AF8AC0B0-2B80-4BA0-B54E-40A36B921237698EE6EA-099C-4AE1-9E30-0FBB48396430D3B88822-C3C0-41A6-A2B8-E63F56AB9E8EDB3340C3-6EB2-481A-AE62-06A51DCF996CDF0F3275-AEAD-46EE-995C-88F768DF068C5559C728-8D47-4AB5-B31F-7573077457FADidn’t take a lot of pics because I was preoccupied having a great time! Lots of VW’s! Good people! Good weather! Good food and lots of fun! I baked in the BBOE and had an amazing time! I’m glad I got to cruise with Gretchen and JJ this weekend. What a blast

mtnbus
    Participant

Looks like good times !

Come for next weekend too !

Corporate

Great weekend! Thank you to the VW community!!! So much fun!!! Great cruising with Cole! Love your bus and appreciated the fresh cinnamon rolls & cookies! I wonder who thought to put an oven in a bus🤪🤪🧐🧐🧐 We are on our way home.. we took a more northern, more scenic/green  & cooler route yesterday and found a great campsite! We’ll be there Bubba😁!

BE3EB8A7-AAD3-4B6F-8584-B366881B0191F15AA95E-19E7-457D-BD4F-08DE89162FEA

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

wow… WHAT A WEEKEND!!  Quite possibly, the best campout I have been to in a while!!! Awesome weather, cool weather, floating the river, the pot luck!! Seeing old friends..    I wanna give a big shout out to Cody and Ian who run the event…    Thanks guys!!!!  I hope I can drag about 10 more busses over next year… This is a must attend event..!   I got to hang out in just my swim trunks for like 3 days!!!!!!!!   I know I floated the river like 6-7 times!!!!!  It was awesome.. it was also FREE…. not the camping… the floating… 😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

Great weekend! Thank you to the VW community!!! So much fun!!! Great cruising with Cole! Love your bus and appreciated the fresh cinnamon rolls & cookies! I wonder who thought to put an oven in a bus🤪🤪🧐🧐🧐 We are on our way home.. we took a more northern, more scenic/green & cooler route yesterday and found a great campsite! We’ll be there Bubba😁! BE3EB8A7-AAD3-4B6F-8584-B366881B0191F15AA95E-19E7-457D-BD4F-08DE89162FEA

I throughly enjoyed last nights camp spot too…  every night in the bus is a good night…

I think Corporate and I and the dogs have 44 nights in the bus so far… My goal was 45…. Think I got that no problem.. Have to shoot fot 60 I guess…8-)

Corporate

This is an AMAZING picture!!!

BFF2CCD3-0F82-4D93-BDFD-7C748842B02A

Wayner
    Participant

Such a fun weekend, so glad you came, so glad you had fun in our favorite place to camp and play. I didn’t even take a single picture last weekend I was just floating and relaxing. Met lots of new people too. Camping in the bus really is fun, but is even better with good people. LOVE the KCW family.

mtnbus
    Participant

Wow! That look is awesome !

Raisedup58
    Participant

Thanks to John, Gretchen, and Cole for making the trek up for the campout. Bummed I didn’t get to float with your guys. And I big shout-out to Wayner and Leeann for constantly supporting us since this was just a little get together of close friends.

Think we had every western state covered except for Arizona. Also had a couple Canadians for the second year in a row. Next year will be bigger and better than ever, we have the whole campground and a ton of ideas to make it more laid back for Ian and I. Thanks again to John for helping us get 2020 pointed in the right direction. We can’t wait to see everyone again.

Johnnybarndoor
    Participant

Really hoping to make the trek to a show out that way, we constantly talk about a kcw/triple js reunion, maybe this is the spot, having joshs bus done is a game changer. Cody has become a great friend and happy to see this show picking up speed, good on ya we will have to do some chatting at yakima Cody, like before 10am when we are still sober lol, see ya soon

Pete
    Participant

Really hoping to make the trek to a show out that way, we constantly talk about a kcw/triple js reunion, maybe this is the spot, having joshs bus done is a game changer.

I’ll do my part to support this and Venmo Josh a pile of $$ for his bus so you guys can bring it stateside for me, just like old times.  🙂  🙂  🙂

cookiemonster131
    Participant

Pete you comfortable sleeping in the bus? 🤣🤣🤣

Raisedup58
    Participant

Really hoping to make the trek to a show out that way, we constantly talk about a kcw/triple js reunion, maybe this is the spot, having joshs bus done is a game changer. Cody has become a great friend and happy to see this show picking up speed, good on ya we will have to do some chatting at yakima Cody, like before 10am when we are still sober lol, see ya soon

Damn, the problem with earlier than 10am is we’re all zombies from the hangovers, then right back at it once the brewery opens haha. I would be so stoked to have all my Canadian and Washington friends down for this. It’s a hell of a trek but nothing compared to BBB.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Damn, the problem with earlier than 10am is we’re all zombies from the hangovers, then right back at it once the brewery opens haha. I would be so stoked to have all my Canadian and Washington friends down for this. It’s a hell of a trek but nothing compared to BBB.

There are certainly MORE busses at BBB…. But it would be a stretch to say BBB is more fun than vw’s at the springs… Mostly cause of that river and tubing!!!!  😎  Cody and Ian throw a nice party!!!!! 😎  😎

Johnnybarndoor
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m getting talked into this slowly lol</p>

Jb
    Participant

Let’s do it my bus fuckin wants to go anywhere I point it!! Prick hauls ass. I love floating in rivers guzzling beers, I’d drive 15 hrs each way to do it! Hahaha

Raisedup58
    Participant

We definitely have a lot of floating and beer drinking. Get down here Wednesday night or Thursday morning, you guys can crash at the house if you want. Then we will head to lava Thursday afternoon and start the party.

Raisedup58
    Participant
    Pat K
    Keymaster

9BF3C51F-AF1E-4C82-88AD-00DB3BDB69EA

Post card shot. Beautiful!!!

We will build it if it comes.

Corporate

What amazing pics!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.