Home Forums Bullshit 64 Sportsmobile

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Β I bought this Bus forever ago in a five Bus deal, this is all I still have of them ( well, technically the top of the SuperHighroof came from this deal too so guess I kept 1 and a half Buses!) Almost 100% sure it’s a Very early 64 Sportsmobile, OG paint!!!! Powder coated a donor set of front seat frames for this Rig today, have 5 14″ rims ready, front bumper powder coated…… Β stole parts from this rig over a decade ago with my buddies permission then ended up buying the Bus πŸ˜€Β  πŸ˜€ Β Guess I gotta give em back!!!!!! πŸ˜†Β  πŸ˜†

John Jones

Stock height on RGB’s!!!!!! Β With BFG’s!!! πŸ™‚

All work and no play makes JJ a dull boy🀣
    Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything πŸ€”

Rustabus
    Participant

Yep! Gonna use that Bus tranny I scored for $100, fuck that no hop shit, Bus transmissions go in Buses!!!! πŸ˜€Β  πŸ˜€Β  πŸ˜€

Really interested in those engine parts the old man offered up at the shop last week. Would way rather have a KCW 2005 Longblock with cool vintage shit then a painters 1914……. no offense to Painters!!

Rustabus
    Participant

Sooooo, Bout that motor????????? πŸ˜€Β  πŸ˜€Β  πŸ˜€

Rustabus
    Participant

Getting a good collection of powder coated parts rounded up for this Rig!!Β  πŸ˜€Β  πŸ˜€ Need to figure out a rear bumper next!!!! πŸ˜€Β 

Franz
    Participant

Yo Rusty! What’s up with you projects??!

Ready to sell me this bus yet? I need a shasta rig for this year….you should sponsor me!!

Rustabus
    Participant

Heh, I’m still very slowly collecting parts…. Gonna round up all the stuff from the AS41 motor I got from the farm and send it off to Painters to see if they Β can make something good outta it!!! Who gets rid of Buses??????? Are you allowed to run a Bay???! My impulsive decision to buy that patina 71 has filled up a driveway spot and it’s pretty low on my interest list!!!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Rustabus
    Participant

And just for the record, we’ve both Already got Shasta Buses that could hang!!! But I don’t wanna wreck up an OG paint Bus and you don’t wanna wreck Β up a shiny paint Bus!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ColeB

The og paint is tougher than the shiny paint. Scratch that OG paint up! It can handle it

John Jones

And just for the record, we’ve both Already got Shasta Buses that could hang!!! But I don’t wanna wreck up an OG paint Bus and you don’t wanna wreck up a shiny paint Bus!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DUDES..Β  Β I know your first shasta can be intimidating.. But… it puts them grey hair on your balls you been earning for your whole life…!!!Β  It can be and is was still gonna, LIFE changing for me…. 😎

It’s what you make of it… 😎  Like life… 😎

All work and no play makes JJ a dull boy🀣
    Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything πŸ€”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.