Forum Replies Created
- RedParticipantMarch 20, 2018 at 10:26 amPost count: 14RedParticipantOctober 28, 2017 at 8:52 amPost count: 14RedParticipantOctober 16, 2017 at 9:38 amPost count: 14RedParticipantOctober 13, 2017 at 4:18 pmPost count: 14
Red….. It was a pleasure to work for Justin and Jillian… I enjoyed the whole experience… I’m lucky to have great customers…! If I lived closer to you two… I would for sure be back into RC… and more than likely flying….
Maybe you you should just visit? Take a tour of NASA….we definitely have shit you can fly too!RedParticipantOctober 10, 2017 at 12:06 pmPost count: 14
I just wanted to thank you guys for the work you did on Justin’s bug. He’s obviously stoked. We look at this site everyday (at work lol) and dream while living through you guys. He got to drive the MF mail bus!!
I’m glad you guys got to hang for a bit and share some of the things that we do here in Cali (minibikes & R/C). Someday when I get a bus I’ll be making the trip to see you guys as well.
RedRedParticipantOctober 4, 2017 at 9:28 amPost count: 14RedParticipantOctober 4, 2017 at 8:22 amPost count: 14RedParticipantOctober 2, 2017 at 8:08 pmPost count: 14RedParticipantSeptember 29, 2017 at 12:42 pmPost count: 14RedParticipantSeptember 29, 2017 at 10:18 amPost count: 14RedParticipantSeptember 27, 2017 at 9:47 pmPost count: 14RedParticipantSeptember 27, 2017 at 9:46 pmPost count: 14RedParticipantSeptember 27, 2017 at 7:34 pmPost count: 14
I did my normal rounds on the engine, then went over and tidy’d up a few things.
<iframe id=”player_1″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/qu3351-j0oc?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&wmode=opaque” name=”fitvid0″ width=”300″ height=”150″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen” data-mce-fragment=”1″></iframe>
- nut-zert on the coil
- re-routed a few wires and took off any plastic collars on connections
- swapped faulty electronic ignition for points
- increased idle jet to 55
- measure/marked true TDC
- adjusted advance base line and limit to 11-29 degrees
- hooked-up and adjusted choke
- removed the pre-heat flap from the air cleaner
Welded the spring brace back to the skin and touched up with some anthracite paint.
Wow this thing has never run this clean, Justin is so stoked! Maybe now I can get a ride.