Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff VWs At The Springs 2022

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I wanna go. I have missed out on all the other campouts lately I know. But I think my bus is ready for a good cruise. One of my favorite campouts with good vw people and a awesome spot. My once relaxing life has gotten hectic. I am trying to help my family clean the homestead. I was hoping we could go the same route and camp at the sheep creek spot. That was sweet spot. But I am down to leave early on wensday so we can camp and cruise. My bday is the 31st of July so this is my time to party πŸŽ‰

John Jones

I wanna go. I have missed out on all the other campouts lately I know. But I think my bus is ready for a good cruise. One of my favorite campouts with good vw people and a awesome spot. My once relaxing life has gotten hectic. I am trying to help my family clean the homestead. I was hoping we could go the same route and camp at the sheep creek spot. That was sweet spot. But I am down to leave early on wensday so we can camp and cruise. My bday is the 31st of July so this is my time to party πŸŽ‰

I was starting to wonder if any of my group is coming??Β  Β Everyone seems to be busy with other stuff these days…Β  If it’s just gonna be me in the corner… I’ll have ALL kinds of room this year!!!Β  😎  Or shit.. I guess I could just stay home and work on something instead… 😎 😎 😎

The harder I work, the better I feel, sorta 😎

Pat K

Riley and I are planning on going.

We’ve been chasing down a overheating issue with his car ever since we converted it to dual port heads just before Lava last year.

Believe we’ve tracked it down to the wrong size fan. Forgot to upgrade when we converted to a doghouse fan shroud.

We should have it back together for a test drive tomorrow or the next day. 🀞🀞🀞

We will build it if it comes.

Wayner
    Participant

Excited to see you guys, we’ll be there with at least 1 Vespa. The scooter gang has been forming and there prob is gonna be 4-5 up there cruisin around…. JJ and everyone else get yours tuned and ready πŸ˜€. But yea, think we’re heading up wednsday night or thurs am. Gonna be another great time up there floating and drinkin.

John Jones

Sweet… Β I’m leaving Wednesday morning. Β Hope to be there Thursday sometimeπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

John Jones

A little birdie told me Dan wants to go… Β he brought his bus by to get looked at, appears 1 or 2 or both are hydro locked with GasπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨

John Jones

I can’t believe I forgot to post this for my favorite problem causers. Get your voodoo ranger ready and make your calendars for July 22-24 2022. You know your corner spot will be waiting for you. The official flyer will be released January 1st.A692CB1E-B8B4-4298-94C9-B2BA2A705D3D

See you guys in a week… and yeah, well have some VooDoo Rangers cold and ready… 😎

John Jones

Friday morning next week… I will be waking up at Lava Hot Springs…. 😎 😎 😎  And floating the river all day long… 😎

68tintop
    Participant

Sounds like the plan. Woohoo I need a break from life. All this go go go is wearing my panties thin😬😜πŸ€ͺ

Gretchen Jones

Sounds like the plan. Woohoo I need a break from life. All this go go go is wearing my panties thin😬😜πŸ€ͺ

DITTO!!!!

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Raisedup58
    Participant

Hopefully we can get some floating in on Thursday before the shit hits the fan and Ian and I don’t have time.

Gretchen Jones

Hopefully we can get some floating in on Thursday before the shit hits the fan and Ian and I don’t have time.

πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones

I can’t wait to give Cory and Ian both big OL hugs….. 😎

Man, this is the event of the year… If you miss it… I’m sorry

What type of shenanigans can we come up with this year…. 😎 😎 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Still some time to make a potato gun!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

John Jones

Still some time to make a potato gun!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Man…. That’s a great idea…. are potato guns legal in Idaho?Β  😎  do we care about legal????? 😎 😎

Leaving in two days and excited!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.