Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff VWs At The Springs 2022

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Met a guy today who is from Idaho Falls that knows Cody! His name is Brett Jacobson. Small world!

mtnbus
    Participant

I tried to make it happen  last year….Ill try again this year

Raisedup58
    Participant

Met a guy today who is from Idaho Falls that knows Cody! His name is Brett Jacobson. Small world!

That’s crazy, you ran into him in Colorado?

John Jones

That’s crazy, you ran into him in Colorado?

Willy lives in California..

Retired 😎 😎

Willy

Yup, met him in Venice!

Raisedup58
    Participant

That’s crazy, small world.

John Jones

not long now.  Most fun you can have at a VW campout.. 😎

Retired 😎 😎

68tintop
    Participant

I hope the there is some room at the KCW spot for me. Tiffany looked it up it sold out in a day. I told her I want to camp with my bro’s. So hope there is room I am not camping next to the vanagons 🤪😘haha.

Audrey Jones

Of course there’s room for you guys Jesse!! We have our usual corner 🤙🏼 Last year we had Pats Baja, Will’s SO42, River, Jesses bus, Greta, and Pamper in there and I think we could have fit a few more honestly if we tightened up and arranged right!!

John Jones

I’m sooooooo looking forward to this one!!!!  😎  Thanks for doing it Cody and Ian!!!!!!!!!  I can’t believe you sold out in less than one hour… 😎

Retired 😎 😎

Idarado
    Participant

If any of you who are going to the Springs and want to extend your trip to come to Ketchum Idaho (about 3 house away from event) I’d love to host you.  We could do an extra mission to our cabin http://www.wintertux.com, you can drive right to the front door in the summer.

IMG_6457

mtnbus
    Participant

this place looks dope !

Im guessing theres hike/sled access to some good lines….

John Jones

I say we leave a day or two early for the springs trip and stay at Cory’s!!  Think you can make it to this event Cory?  Your welcome in my corner… 😎

Retired 😎 😎

John Jones

I can’t believe I forgot to post this for my favorite problem causers. Get your voodoo ranger ready and make your calendars for July 22-24 2022. You know your corner spot will be waiting for you. The official flyer will be released January 1st.A692CB1E-B8B4-4298-94C9-B2BA2A705D3D

only two weeks…. 😎

Anyone going?

Is Wayner bringing his Vespa?  Maybe I should tune mine up??  I see us making some poor decisions on the road…. 😎

Retired 😎 😎

Raisedup58
    Participant

Everything is set and ready to go. Can’t wait to see you guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.