Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff VWs At The Springs 2020

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Participant

this sounds fun…… ๐Ÿ’ก

Raisedup58
    Participant

this sounds funโ€ฆโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’ก

I may be partial, but itโ€™s a blast. Perfect location for a relaxed VW weekend.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Doug….. itโ€™s absolutely THE best camp out of the year. ย The river and tubing are what take it over the top,k the pot luck dinner on Saturday night.. ย  I heard some people were night floating… and since your part of my group… you already have an available spot in my camp

John Jones
    Keymaster

I wonโ€™t be doing any floating this year at allโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ ย  But I would rather go and hang out with my friends and camp than sit here at the house๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Raisedup58
    Participant

Dougโ€ฆ.. itโ€™s absolutely THE best camp out of the year. The river and tubing are what take it over the top,k the pot luck dinner on Saturday night.. I heard some people were night floatingโ€ฆ and since your part of my groupโ€ฆ you already have an available spot in my camp

Unfortunately no pot luck this year, to difficult to properly social distance with it. But I can bet plenty of food will be shared.

Douglas E Fresh
    Participant

Im seriously considering making the trip up with just the dog…..and a tube!

Wayner
    Participant

I wonโ€™t be doing any floating this year at allโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ But I would rather go and hang out with my friends and camp than sit here at the house๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I think youโ€™re crazy, but then again, you are mother fuckin John Jones….Iโ€™ll bring some extra 2×4โ€™s and hang with ya buddy. Excited to see you guys and besides, We need to catch up.

Raisedup58
    Participant

Im seriously considering making the trip up with just the dogโ€ฆ..and a tube!

We would love to have you. We have JJ a plenty big spot for his friends. Just might have to make it wheel chair accessible for him haha.

ColeB

John Mother fuckin Jones is right!

Raisedup58
    Participant

10 days away guys.

The governor is making a announcement regarding the covid situation on Thursday. I donโ€™t think it will be bad or they wouldnโ€™t wait to announce it.

John Jones
    Keymaster

10 days away and I still have over 30 staples in my back๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

John Jones
    Keymaster

Then itโ€™s 4core,!!!!!! ย Then itโ€™s rhythm ย on the rio…. ย lots of good shit coming up soon๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. If my bus is happy, and more importantly my back is happy. I may just go right from one to the there๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Raisedup58
    Participant

Alright.
    No changes in our covid situation here. Weโ€™re good to go with the campground, get your VWs ready and we will see you next weekend.

Jb
    Participant

Stoked for ya Cody….wish we could make it

Raisedup58
    Participant

Stoked for ya Codyโ€ฆ.wish we could make it

Next time buddy.
    Hopefully Volksfest can happen, but itโ€™s not looking good.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Oh boy….. ย Iโ€™m guessing you guys sold out the place๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Itโ€™s sure to be fun! ย But I donโ€™t want anyone to leave sick๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•no one!!!!! ย  I just had my COVID test so I could have surgery. ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Too bad i cant do any tubing๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Serious bummer! ย But I am real excited to see all of you again!! ย I miss my friends, I miss the small talk, I enjoying hearing what people have been up to… itโ€™s been too long now!!!!!

is there any chance of KLeake coming??????

Corporate

Well, I think John & I arenโ€™t gonna come๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” heโ€™s still having trouble getting out of our bed to go to the bathroom at night, let alone get out of the Pamper bed…. and, this recover is enough without potential covid… we are REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY bummed, but seems like the best choice๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” you will all have sooooooooo much fun!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Raisedup58
    Participant

Ahh man sucks to hear that. I get what itโ€™s like trying to recover from major surgery like that though.

We knew that this year would be hit and miss but Iโ€™m happy we can put it on in the current situation. Get better soon John we will see you guys next year.

Raisedup58
    Participant

If anyone from down that direction still wants to come they are more than welcome in the area designated for KCW.

Wayner
    Participant

Well, I think John & I arenโ€™t gonna come๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” heโ€™s still having trouble getting out of our bed to go to the bathroom at night, let alone get out of the Pamper bedโ€ฆ. and, this recover is enough without potential covidโ€ฆ we are REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY bummed, but seems like the best choice๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” you will all have sooooooooo much fun!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿ˜ญsad news, but Iโ€™m sure thatโ€™s best thing to do givin the situation with healing and also covid ๐Ÿ˜ท. Weโ€™ll plan a trip up to see you guys and do some camping once JJ is โ€œbackโ€ on his feet. Get well, hope we can catch up sooner than later.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.