Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff Utah Campouts

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 307 total)
  • Author

Haha seems like a good amount of interest from some Utah people. I’d think we’d have a handful of vehicles coming Friday and some more later

Notchyours
    Participant

I just need coordinance to the camp. My grandson and I will be going. Duane said he would like to go also.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Are we gonna see some climbing this trip?  So I guess we should bring mountain bikes, hiking shoes…  and climbing gear… 😎  I’m tempted to maybe bring the baja also… 😎   Corporate can run me around.. 😎

ColeB

I’d like to! Emilee and I have been talking about doing a couple things! I’ll get the coordinates soon.

ibbrown1
    Participant

Cole, what time are you planning to roll out?  Several others want to plan a caravan up.  If The Don could add it to his google calendar that would be great ?

ColeB

11 has been the plan so far. Who else are you talking about? When are you rolling down mr Fedex?

ibbrown1
    Participant

Guys from northern Utah. Rodney, Wayne etc and Dave and Scott in their new Vanagons.  Not sure I could swing a 11am departure. I’ll know more as the week goes on.  I’m rolling out solo.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I see Corporate has Friday off work..  and I am free… so… I imagine we will head out on friday too!!!  Probably bring the baja??

John Jones
    Keymaster

we should let Shanti know in Wellington Utah..   I think we will be close or go right by his place…  How about DAVE at VGM??  That guy needs to go camping…..  EVERYONE call and invite him out!!!  and those black line race car guys…. lets get together and do some shit…  😎  How about K leake? Shit…. I wonder if we could get Sonny or LIN  to meet us up there… I bet he could talk about the area for days 😎  educate us!! 😎

Or not… less is ok too…  😎

Kleake
    Participant

I would love to go, but I  am going  up to Idaho this weekend.  Spring bear hunting  is starting  in a couple of weeks.  John i would take the road ,between Green river , and Wellington.  Over to the swell . Have fun everyone.

JasonS
    Participant

Shanti is planning on going, I will update with the location of camp as soon as I can get the location from him. He went down this last weekend and saved a spot.

ColeB

The more the merrier! Gretchen, I can text you a route I think is pretty cool… But up to you! I think we are thinking of leaving a little later  (probably around 1230) to give some of the northern Utah guys some more time to get down to American Fork for the cruise. And so princess Tony brown can get off of work.

ColeB

Here are the coordinates of the campsite.

39°04’01.5″N 110°38’29.5″W

I would imagine the Utah buses will arrive around 4-5 on Friday afternoon. Hope to see you all there!

ibbrown1
    Participant

Ha. Come on now Big daddy… I bet I’ll be at the meet up spot before you.  “The world on time”

JasonS
    Participant
    John Jones
    Keymaster

Corporate and I are gonna head out around lunch time tomorrow…  I just did a quick search and found this.. might be fun to try and find?

And watching cole climb this will be fun…

John Jones
    Keymaster

I think I probably should bring the baja with me… Looks like lots of dirt roads to go explore… and we gotta go find that mine!!!!    I’m gonna bring my RC RockCrawler too…  I bet I can burn hours and hours driving this thing up and over stuff..   I can use my sky deck to drive from……  😎

Can’t wait to head out!!! and of course my dogs will be with me also!!!!

Rustabus
    Participant

RC from the Skydeck is an Awesome idea!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

John Jones
    Keymaster

Keeping this one at the top today…

So far sounds like 6-7 busses committed..

Dan… I’ll be leaving around noon… and driving slow as a snail…. about 55 mph…. 😎 I’m bringing the baja in tow…

Corporate

ACTUALLY…. we are going to leave at more like 1000 tomorrow morning!!!  Meet us here!  Can’t wait!!  Sooooooooooooo ready to get out on the road in the bus and do some exploring and camping!!!!

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.