Home Forums KCW Current Projects Toms rhd Oval Vert

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1180 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Laser etch sample…

unk
    Participant

Laser etch sampleโ€ฆ

id choose the kcw and beetle. ย Rather than the roman letters

actually I would water jet the kcw beetle logo between the holes where the beam cross members are instead of just removing the material between the beam cross members.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  unk.
    John Jones
    Keymaster

Maybe instead of cutting everything out… we just etch it? ย Be stronger wouldn’t it?

I am gonna continue on today… ย Get some progress going again!

John Jones
    Keymaster

I stared at those f’ed up semi pockets today…. I think i am just gonna have to cut em out and hammer and work em and weld em back in…. ๐Ÿ˜ฅย  ๐Ÿ˜ฅย  ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ย More stuff taken care of today… ย I think I am ready to move inside… ๐Ÿ™‚

John Jones
    Keymaster

Gonna get started early on this rig today! ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย I was thinking about colors again yesterday…. With the Standard 3 spoke wheel and all… I guess Dove Blue would work.ย  But I think I will base clear this one.. It will make it much shiney ier and a little more deluxe.. ofcourse. I gotta cut and buff it too… ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย Those wheels are pretty commercial looking too..ย  I wonder if we could add some paint detail in the circles or something.ย  L31 in the holes?

I think I wanna deliver this one to wisconsin… and take some cabin time afterwards.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

unk
    Participant

Gonna get started early on this rig today! ? I was thinking about colors again yesterdayโ€ฆ. With the Standard 3 spoke wheel and allโ€ฆ I guess Dove Blue would work. But I think I will base clear this one.. It will make it much shiney ier and a little more deluxe.. ofcourse. I gotta cut and buff it tooโ€ฆ ? ? ? Those wheels are pretty commercial looking too.. I wonder if we could add some paint detail in the circles or something. L31 in the holes? I think I wanna deliver this one to wisconsinโ€ฆ and take some cabin time afterwards.. ? ?

i like the sound of all of this. ย  We got time to think about the holes. ย  ย …..black holes easy to clean. ย Blue……may be a bit of up keep……I’m lazy.

Andym
    Participant

Gonna look sweet!

Do something

John Jones
    Keymaster

I got a SHIT LOAD done today…ย  ย Gonna eat some dinner.. and do some more..ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย Goal is to have metal work done this week…ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

unk
    Participant

I got a SHIT LOAD done todayโ€ฆ Gonna eat some dinner.. and do some more.. ? ? ? Goal is to have metal work done this weekโ€ฆ

hows that engine decklid treating u? ย Yikes

John Jones
    Keymaster

I haven’t even gotten to that project of goodness… whole car was a pile….ย  But I’m getting there.. Most humans this old could use a bit of a tune up for better than new performance….ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

rocking out to some motley crue.. dancind on glass….. Classic…

Jdawg
    Participant

You were kinda quiet today…I knew you were busting ass. I’m looking forward to the progress on this…really cool to see a bug build.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Little birdie told me Unk is gonna be here next Wednesday….ย  Should I have bondo for him to sand?ย  Or get teh pan painted and in the clean shop to drewl on? ๐Ÿ˜€

John Jones
    Keymaster

Maybe spread the hood on monday, let it dry for two days in the sun and then let Tom block it down? ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

John Jones
    Keymaster

Tom.. This beam is going to be over the top…ย  Better than your expectations could possibly have dreamt up when we first started talking about this “driver” project…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Matt Faulkner
    Participant

Tom.. This beam is going to be over the topโ€ฆ Better than your expectations could possibly have dreamt up when we first started talking about this โ€œdriverโ€ projectโ€ฆ. ?

Yeah baby!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.