Home Forums KCW Current Projects Toms rhd Oval Vert

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1187 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

? As much as I LOVE L31… I’m just not sure it’s enough color for this ride…. Too commercial for such a deluxe ride… ? But it did does work well on Parkers bus.. ?

Ok…….murder black will work. Deep red interior

Deep red outside.

Franz
    Keymaster

Tires sizes are going to be something like 185/60 and 195/65  if I remember what we discussed in the old thread?

Two tone style paint job with 40% gloss sides?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Franz.
    unk
    Participant

I could get behind a stock 2-color bus theme.  I think we gotta keep the outside shIny tho.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Tom…  I was just talking with and looked at some Leather for you… He is sending some sample’s…   What he had was very much like you find in new Found On Road Dead trucks.. 😉   I was thinking light brown…  distressed would be cool too…

John Jones
    Keymaster

can you get behind an avatar? 😀

John Jones
    Keymaster

did some dialing in on fender fits, moved onto rusted off seal channels…  I really love doing these.. they are more fun than vagina at 16… 😳  😳

Pan is ready for some sanding and body work where we cut it open…  Shiney black?  How about Wolfsburg sealer Grey? Black Parts?

unk
    Participant

Pan is ready for some sanding and body work where we cut it open… Shiney black? How about Wolfsburg sealer Grey? Black Parts?

Wendy killed the two-color brown idea.   We better stick with shiny black pan/black pan parts.  This will go with any color choice we eventually make.

Color is hard………All the color choices that are “played-out” aren’t played out at all in the Midwest.    Shit, I don’t think I have ever seen a pre-67  vert ever on the roads at home.

Andym
    Participant

2 tone, black on black on black with white sides. But you’ll need different wheels than what comes stock in the trunk of every Honda.

Do something

Franz
    Keymaster

Metallic baby shit yellow?  🙂

Franz
    Keymaster

diamond green

Franz
    Keymaster

Green with envy?

Porsche viper green

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Franz.
    Franz
    Keymaster

porsche murano green

Franz
    Keymaster

mint

Franz
    Keymaster

If you like silver metallic, consider Iris blue. Its a 54 convertible color.

Franz
    Keymaster

This one is pretty hot.

Franz
    Keymaster

We could use a little help designing shocktowers for this ride. Peet had a couple Ideas. I’m not sure they were good.

Rustabus
    Participant

Iris Blue!!! 😛  😛  😛  😛  😛

unk
    Participant

We could use a little help designing shocktowers for this ride. Peet had a couple Ideas. I’m not sure they were good.

im sure you boys will think of something.   Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

John Jones
    Keymaster

$$

Tom is an accountant of sorts… seems appropriate. 🙂   I have a $$ berg shifter too… but it was a present from the moose bus couple.. so I doubt you’d be able to talk me out of it. 😉   They heard somewhere I like cash… weird… 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉 😉  😉

Matt Faulkner
    Participant

Yo Franz…hit me up on the shock towers tonight or tomorrow morning.  Gretchen has my cell # saved on her phone if you don’t already have it.  I just need a couple details to get going.  Maybe even design, cut, and ship tomorrow. 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.