Home Forums Bullshit Subaru bullshit!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 481 through 490 (of 490 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Do you use suby gears to convert the trans?

Andym
    Participant

This is the only car I’ve had with a subi gears trans. Rest I use adapter plates, cheaper, bolt in and simple.

Do something

jp
    Participant

Can you build me an Ecu?  What engine should I look for?  We get JDM twin turbo Subys here, same deal or start simpler?

Kleake
    Participant

So when is Andy moving his shop out to G J ?

Andym
    Participant

The day JJ hires me!! I’d love to be here full time. Franz and pat are super helpful. Jones are great towards me. I’d love to be here and learn from franz, Pat and JJ.

Do something

John Jones
    Keymaster

Sometimes I think maybe Andy is gonna take my place around here….  😎 😎    but I haven’t seen him spread any mud or do any blocking… 😎 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Grab some mud and stay a while Andy!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Franz
    Keymaster

Put Andy in the clean shop and I’ll sling that mud.

John Jones
    Keymaster

He can’t install an air cooled motor…. 😎 😎  I don’t think he could fill your shoes… 😎

Andym
    Participant

Ah shit I missed the previous posts above this!!  I don’t wanna replace JJ, franz or pat, working in the shop with them is cool. I enjoy it, I feel they all teach me whatever they can. I’d love to learn more for you guys. And work at KCW full time!

Anyways, I found out what happened with that motor I built for Audrey’s van. It looks like I didn’t shorten the oil pick up tube enough. It was rubbing on the bottom of the oil pan. Nothing worse than self inflicted!!

Heres my turbo beetle. It’s a 2.5 subaru with a turbo. Unsure how much boost. Second gear makes you shit yourself. The rear apron and bumper will go back on. It’s just easy having it off right now.

4F9F9EEB-26C2-4955-96A8-785558A0441B

Do something

Viewing 10 posts - 481 through 490 (of 490 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.