SST 2019 Shasta!

//SST 2019 Shasta!
SST 2019 Shasta!2018-12-30T15:43:19+00:00

Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff SST 2019 Shasta!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’ve always wanted to go to glamis sand dunes….  I used to ride banshee’s and shit.. I love the sand!

Dan…. I gotta drop Corporate off on the 28 in San Fran…  just so we keep it in mind… that gives us two days to mosy to the meeting spot.. 😎  That gives us 8 days from the time we leave Havasue… 😎  damn we are going to have some fun… 😎

Notchyours
    Participant

Ok, John and I talked today. Glamis Dunes will be our first stop and play day after BBB on the 20th. We will spend the night there then head out to Slab City. We want to look around there, take some pictures then move on. Drive by the Salton Sea. See what there is then drive.   We need a good spot to camp that night.  We thought about Joshua Tree National Park.  But with the shut down we are not sure.  We will be heading in the direction of Bakersfield. Any suggestions of something to see or a good camp spot?

Franz
    Keymaster

You guys are going to have too much fun.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I think I have Corporate talked into SHASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO !!!! She’s gonna have sooo much fun…. 😎

Andym
    Participant

You gonna love Pismo, it’s always nice down their..

Yosemite might be a cool place to go camp..

if dan doesn’t have a place to put his rail, it can be dumped at my place.

Do something

John Jones
    Keymaster

This is going to be such an epic trip…. 😎  Shelter cove is gonna be so cool… Gretchen is going to have so much fun… 😎  I’ll be proud to say my wife has done the SHASTA show trip!!! 😎

Notchyours
    Participant

Looking to leave the sand rail in Redding.  That way we can grab it again after the snow trip.

Notchyours
    Participant

Duncan McHenry offered safe storage in Redding for the sand rail. He said he used to live in Moab.  Perhaps you remember him John?  Damon Dayton said we need to stop in Stockton for food.

Andym
    Participant

Sounds good Dan. I’m 30 minutes south of Stockton.

Do something

John Jones
    Keymaster

I am so fucking ready to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so happy my wife is going!!!!!!!    I can’t wait!!!!!! 😎  My wife has finally after years and years, gained her freedom to go out on the road with me!!!!!!!  😎  Corporate health care can suck a dick….. 😎  😎  Just sayin…. 😎

Franz
    Keymaster

Cole, do you still want to do this?

I can’t seem to find any info listed for this year’s SST…must be on the down-low

We meet at shelter cove on the 30th….. To sleep that night? Or leave that morning? Do we actually need to be there the night of the 29th?

Vienteunovistas
    Participant

6371AB3D-1865-4948-9774-FA98693199D1This years trip should be epic

Pete
    Participant

Cole, do you still want to do this? I can’t seem to find any info listed for this year’s SST…must be on the down-low We meet at shelter cove on the 30th….. To sleep that night? Or leave that morning? Do we actually need to be there the night of the 29th?

The organizing seems to have moved to a Facebook page.  I joined a few years ago just to see the photos of the carnage. 🙂

Want me to ask for clarification for you?  The post by the admin isn’t really clear:

Status update.
    All you kids planning on making the 2019 SST this is Shelter Cove the planned starting point of the trip. Plan to meet up in this area of the Northern California coast on Thursday January 30th.

ColeB
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>

Cole, do you still want to do this?

</p>
    im having second thoughts. I’d love to go! But, I can’t seem to figure out the BBOE hop that it’s doing in 2nd gear. It’s weird and unnerving. One of the axle boots started leaking really bad too last week while KB was driving it. I’ll give you a call to talk about it.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!