Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff Shasta Snow Trip 2022

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

I have a ride w Spencer but I need a ride to his place

you need to find someone else going to shasta from colorado… good luck with that…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just drive your bus… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Pat K

I have a ride w Spencer but I need a ride to his place

you need to find someone else going to shasta from coloradoโ€ฆ good luck with thatโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž Just drive your busโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In the cold? Just after getting back from sunny, warm Mexico?โ€ฆ๐Ÿฅถ

We will build it if it comes.

Audrey Jones

Ohh shit!! Bubba – ย you would have a great time on Shasta ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ย I think most of these guys would say itโ€™s more fun when you drive your own bus though ๐Ÿ˜

mtnbus
    Participant

Yea, that would be best

John Jones

We talk so highly of the trip… it’s gonna get hard to make it live up to a new goers expectations…ย  And all of us who make it fun are getting old.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย  It takes the whole group to make it or break it… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  You can’t have the high’s without some lows…ย  ย Shit happens… But I always have fun…ย  The shasta group seems like a family… We have BBB and you see a 1000 of your acquaintances…ย  But when you roll into the rampage spot, or where ever we decide to start.. You feel like you rolled into your closer knit group of friends….ย  ย You get that little pitter patter in your heart… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

But most of these bus gatherings make me feel this way… It’s why I go… I makes me fuckign happy… makes me fucking smile…

czechhaza
    Participant

I just did my work schedule for January and February, planned for you knuckleheads showing up Tuesday. Sound about right?

Edit: I don’t work Mondays, so earlier arrival is fine too.

John Jones

I just did my work schedule for January and February, planned for you knuckleheads showing up Tuesday. Sound about right? Edit: I donโ€™t work Mondays, so earlier arrival is fine too.

Tuesday sounds good… steak and Tonic!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Corporate and I were just reminiscing about the one Shasta Corporate did… The costal start… 2019 I think?ย  Good times.ย  Fuck that’s a great week!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

I think I am gonna up my snow tire game for this year… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  hum… Swapping tires sucks!! Carrying all them extra tires… SUCKS!!!!!!ย  Be nice to be able to put some snow chains on what I have without hitting the spring plates…. I need something NARROW….ย  ย some 7.0’s?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.