Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff Shasta Snow Trip 2022

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author

I have a ride w Spencer but I need a ride to his place

you need to find someone else going to shasta from colorado… good luck with that…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just drive your bus… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The harder I work, the better I feel, sorta ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Pat K

I have a ride w Spencer but I need a ride to his place

you need to find someone else going to shasta from coloradoโ€ฆ good luck with thatโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž Just drive your busโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In the cold? Just after getting back from sunny, warm Mexico?โ€ฆ๐Ÿฅถ

We will build it if it comes.

Audrey Jones

Ohh shit!! Bubba – ย you would have a great time on Shasta ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ย I think most of these guys would say itโ€™s more fun when you drive your own bus though ๐Ÿ˜

mtnbus
    Participant

Yea, that would be best

John Jones

We talk so highly of the trip… it’s gonna get hard to make it live up to a new goers expectations…ย  And all of us who make it fun are getting old.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย  It takes the whole group to make it or break it… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  You can’t have the high’s without some lows…ย  ย Shit happens… But I always have fun…ย  The shasta group seems like a family… We have BBB and you see a 1000 of your acquaintances…ย  But when you roll into the rampage spot, or where ever we decide to start.. You feel like you rolled into your closer knit group of friends….ย  ย You get that little pitter patter in your heart… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

But most of these bus gatherings make me feel this way… It’s why I go… I makes me fuckign happy… makes me fucking smile…

czechhaza
    Participant

I just did my work schedule for January and February, planned for you knuckleheads showing up Tuesday. Sound about right?

Edit: I don’t work Mondays, so earlier arrival is fine too.

John Jones

I just did my work schedule for January and February, planned for you knuckleheads showing up Tuesday. Sound about right? Edit: I donโ€™t work Mondays, so earlier arrival is fine too.

Tuesday sounds good… steak and Tonic!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Corporate and I were just reminiscing about the one Shasta Corporate did… The costal start… 2019 I think?ย  Good times.ย  Fuck that’s a great week!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

I think I am gonna up my snow tire game for this year… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  hum… Swapping tires sucks!! Carrying all them extra tires… SUCKS!!!!!!ย  Be nice to be able to put some snow chains on what I have without hitting the spring plates…. I need something NARROW….ย  ย some 7.0’s?

Willy

Hahaha oh boy! What are the dates you have written down for this up in the control tower? Less time at Spencer this year?

John Jones

Hahaha oh boy! What are the dates you have written down for this up in the control tower? Less time at Spencer this year?

Get to Sara’s on Tuesday at the latest…ย  So..ย  Leave here Sunday.. Go to baker..ย  Leave Baker monday morning, go to spencer, leave spencer tuesday morning, show up at Sara’s tuesday during the light I hope… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Then Party like it’s fucking SATURDAY!!!! Then head to Letts Lake on wednesday!!!

Letcher has Audrey making some special shirts this year… “FULL SEND”ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Franz

Cool, sounds like a good time for team Jones.

Is Will still going? In the 15 window? Gianni?

Audrey Jones

ย I suggest you stay way the fuck away from letchers bus.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Just telling yaโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

yeah JJs not kiddingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Iโ€™d stay in the back for sureโ€ฆ

show up at Saraโ€™s tuesday during the light I hopeโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž Then Party like itโ€™s fucking SATURDAY!!!!

Hahaha!! This isnโ€™t going to be forgotten.., maybe I need to make stickers! Oh Sarah.. Iโ€™m sorry ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™ll help reign things in, or maybe we just shouldnโ€™t let him in the house?! ๐Ÿ˜œ

John Jones

I doubt I will see any of them young guys I rolled with the last few years..ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž As the years go by, I think it will be harder and harder to get NEW people on Shasta….8-) ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  We make it sound TOO FUN…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I think Dan is still coming…ย  Sounds like his bus should be ready..ย  FRESH Motor and all!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Dewayne copilot??

John Jones

After I drive to and from KOH. I will be on my way to Shasta!!!! Hot springs, friends, and fun driving!!!

Audrey and I!

I’ve done this trip solo too.. It’s fun solo too!!!

John Jones

Been thinking alot about Shasta… Damn it’s a great trip… the drive out and back is as good as the event!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.