Home Forums Bullshit Rustabaja

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

oh boy…..ย  is that the plan….. cruise in here on thursday and swap engine’s, masters and be outta here on friday with us?ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  OHHHย  and some graphics’s..

Just take this week off and come hang out down here…ย  ย It’s what you really want to do…, ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rustabus
    Participant

70C7F3F0-2A19-46DE-BE56-6E229E79E6B5Franz said it, Not Me!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love pullin Baja engines!!! Quick and easy!!!!! With all this time saved Iโ€™m gonna pull out my Sawzall and Baja ALL OF MY CARS!!!! WooooHooooo!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Wren
    Participant

OK Rusty, I got it, bring the baja/jungle gym over for next weekend. Weโ€™ll slam a zebra paint job on itโ€ฆGold and lime green Thursday night. Put the new engine in, and Roll out to Moab Friday at 1pm. Iโ€™m game, let me paint that thing up.

Zebra or Giraffe paint job , I think either would look killer….

John Jones
    Keymaster

so I am guessing your gonna tripple A that baja over here?ย  Get here like wednesday night and expect to go to moab!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

hook that shit up to your bus and tow it over and hang out al week…ย  You know you want to…

Rustabus
    Participant

I know I want to! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pat K
    Keymaster

See ya today? I hope.

We will build it if it comes.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I doubt well see Rusty today…ย  I bet he rolls in Thursday night, at like 10pm..ย  yelling and shooting fireworks and drinking fireball and natrual lights!!! ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย  and expect Franz to knock that shit out by noon… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rustabus
    Participant

Great Idea John!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Scrambling to finish up stuff here so I can show up tomorrow!!!

ColeB

Fireworks!? Hell ya! haha

Rustabus
    Participant

VRRROOOOMM!!! Baja is together and good to go!!!!! Good thing cuz John is ready to go!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Pat K
    Keymaster

Where are the pics of this rig crawling some rocks??

We will build it if it comes.

Rustabus
    Participant

Getting ready!!!!!C53E703C-E416-4521-92FB-B7A6AE828EB2

Rustabus
    Participant

Yeah!!!!787C842D-C13A-45A7-B278-9B2B3D57BC1B

jkh
    Participant
    Baja Mark
    Participant

FYI https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/368083603801106/ Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 10.21.53 AM

Holy shit that thing needs some wiring help!!

3248E405-0FAC-4A74-8AA5-C9D89DD63D77

Rustabus
    Participant

Heh, think Iโ€™ll just keep working on mine!!!!! Baja is Awesome!!!! Gotta tinker with a few things but Iโ€™m ready to hit some more dirt!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

John Jones
    Keymaster

Glad you got a new daily..ย  Time to get a bus dialed in now,,,, ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rustabus
    Participant

Damn! Fucked with my brakes tonite. Loosened E brake, adjusted them and they still suck!! Drivers side rear brake adjuster is frozen, gotta pull a hub and see whatโ€™s up!!!! Maybe thatโ€™s my squish?? ย Uugh!!! Eventually Iโ€™ll be where I wanna be!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

volksaddict
    Participant

Squishy = hydraulics. Master, a slave or soft lines.

Rustabus
    Participant

Hmmm, new master installed, slave cylinders donโ€™t leak so maybe I need to throw on new rubber lines too? I do think my frozen adjuster is partially to blame, itโ€™s adjusted all the way in and only moves two clicks out then stops so Iโ€™ve got some play there for sure!!! Guess Iโ€™ll take it apart this weekend!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 199 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.