Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff Road trip pics!!!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 9 posts - 331 through 339 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Participant

LOVE the shot of JJ bus cruising – right on the beach!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

PISMO BEACH!!!!Β  Β Next time I am there, I hope I have something with paddle tires!!!!!!

That trip at the beginning of this year was soooooooo awesome..Β  Possibly my favorite road trip of all time..

Corporate and I have 65 nights of sleeping in the bus this year!!!! busses I guess I should say…. most of the nights in the pamper.. but a few in the kombi too!!! 😎  What an accomplishment… I was shooting for 60.. , did 45 or better last year!!Β  😎 😎  I don’t think I will be able to beat that without actually living in the bus for a few months… 😎  Which I am completely down for!!!!!!!!!Β  Β  I wanna do a big ass east coast trip sometime soon…. 😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

I love being out on the road in a bus…. nothing better…

mtnbus
    Participant

Hell yea John ! thats super cool !

I wanna “drop out” and be on the road for a while too!

Rustabus
    Participant

65 nights is gonna be hard to beat!!! Stoked for you to try and break that record!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

John Jones
    Keymaster

65 nights is gonna be hard to beat!!! Stoked for you to try and break that record!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Were gonna have to shoot for “Months” now… 😎  Β  I’m gonna do an east coast trip… Just as soon as I see an oppurtunity.. 😎  Gotta get my Pamper fixed back up and dialed..Β  Β and I dunno… Maybe get someone to take over everything I do around here… 😎  Β I know my clock is ticking.. and my back isn’t going to get better,, I’m not gonna be walking better in two years, or ten years.. I say now’s the time to explore and see this awesome Country and world…Β  Β and now that Corporate is retired….Β  Β and we owe no one anything…Β  we have the freedom…. 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Yeah!! I’m also down for a trip up North!!!! Those Canada photos Gretchen posted up make me wanna do a spring trip up there!!! πŸ™‚

Corporate
    Keymaster

Overnight trip in the Kombi!😍😍😍😍😍

3AB419D1-BD8F-43B1-A3A8-5824A2BB527B

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Corporate and I ran down to Orvis Saturday…Β  That place is awesome… it was a COLD night in the bus.. it was like 17 degree’s… 😎  Love them quick one dayers too!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 331 through 339 (of 339 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.