Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff Rhythms on the Rio 2019 August 2nd-4th South Fork CO.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Awesome!!! Bet the Bus number just keeps going up and up!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

John Jones
    Keymaster

Yo John u still have extra tickets or do I need to buy some. I know u had extra just checkin😜🤪😬I am looking forward to partying like a rockstar. Tomorrow is my BDAY. 36 damm I am old😬🤣

I imagine you will go a different way than us…  So no need to ask when you are leaving…  When you get there, ask for Aaron Shipman…. Tell him I am hooking you up!  😎  Or text Gretchen…. 😎

Corporate

Can’t wait!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

68tintop
    Participant

What time u guys leaving tomorrow. I was hoping to be there at 6:30. I could go through the mountains over 133 road and meet u guys let me check my map😬🤪😜

John Jones
    Keymaster

maybe we could make it to Gunnison thursday night??

John Jones
    Keymaster

ROAD TRIP!!!!! 3rd weekend in a row!!!!   leaving sometime tomorrow.. Corporate has us maped out… 😎 going one way over and another way back home… 😎

Gates open Friday morning 9am I heard??  maybe stroll in around noon…. 😎   after the line dies down… 😎  This is waaaaay more than a VW event… so there is a TON of people… 😎  Which makes it that much more fun!!!!!   But the VW area is marked out and saved…. 😎  Yeah Arron!

mtnbus
    Participant

Sweet !

please save me spot near you guys !

Ill arrive friday early eve.

stoked to see everyone

John Jones
    Keymaster

Today is the day!!!!   I got some paper work to do, some logs and payroll to do….   Wait on my youngin’s to arrive…. and ROAD TRIP!!!

I will do my best to save everyone a spot… But you know how that goes when it gets busy…. 😎   Bubba, you bringing grahm with ya?

John Jones
    Keymaster

about 8 hours I am gonna be smiling ear to ear….. 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

mtnbus
    Participant

Hell Yea !

No Grammy this time. Calley really wants to go !

see ya there.

stop by if ya drive by

Douglas E Fresh
    Participant

We were still planning on leaving real early tomorrow morning.  John, do you have a voltage regulator at the shop you could bring to me?  still getting the wonky dash light coming on  and off.  not sure if ill be able to find on here in Montrose.  What route you planning on taking?

John Jones
    Keymaster

Calley really wants to go !

she’s much cuter and nicer when drunk… 😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

zack is on his way over to the shop… and I think Audrey will leave soon also..

Doug… is your schedule set or a bit flex able for tonight?   Weather is nice in junktown, how about Montrose? 😎

68tintop
    Participant

Off work. See u guys around 3??i need a tune up on carbs and timing. 😬😜🤪ready to rip

Douglas E Fresh
    Participant

Pretty flexible here.  Weather is cool and overcast, shouldn’t be much if any rain.

Corporate

4 VW’s leaving KCW !!!!!

Juan 59 DDWT
    Participant

Have an amazing trip and weekend! 😎😎😎😎

Corporate

Thanks Juan! Made it to Montrose and hung out at Doug’s! Great nights sleep, back on the road! 5 of us now!!!!

618A1301-B648-447B-8051-BC109CCC1601

343070C0-D0DE-4AF5-9F52-DD5613F9764619E36262-BAF3-41D2-A8C2-6804D54875B9

Rustabus
    Participant

YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!!!!!

Rustabus
    Participant

Cmon, post up!!!!! 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.