Home Forums Bullshit on Craigslist……

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 13 posts - 141 through 153 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What are you thinking on that 4X4 pup truck Franz? Dakar like support truck for BAJA?

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Franz
    Keymaster

No idea. I am just a fan of Marmon Herrington 4×4 conversion stuff and old Fords.

alykat
    Participant

One of you guys needs this car !Β  I just looked at it a while ago and if things were just a bit different for me right now, I’d dragging it home. Yes, it has some issues (terrible paint is the biggest) but on the high side are a basically solid car, new pans, new tires, fresh engine rebuild, and a complete new replacement top kit. I think it is seriously under priced at $2200.Β  Β  If it is of any interest to you please feel free to give me a call at 970-872-4804Β  The guy who is selling it for the little old lady owner is Ernie, and his number is 200-478870 VW Vert 00370 VW Vert 00270 VW Vert 00170 VW Vert 00470 VW Vert 00570 VW Vert 00670 VW Vert 00770 VW Vert 008https://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/d/hotchkiss-1970-vw-volkswagen-convertible/7118049086.html

jp
    Participant

Snap buy!! Wowww

curbo
    Participant

Local to you guys…..anyone in here

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

https://westslope.craigslist.org/pts/d/grand-junction-1960-volkswagen-single/7118848527.html

John Jones
    Keymaster

Looks expensive to me…Β  Β  But I like it!!! worth spending some time and money on…

Anyone have a Trail 50 they want to sell????  😎   I think I want one for Corporate .. 😎

curbo
    Participant

Can any of you guys get the phone number for me? …don’t seem to be able to access it from UK

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

yes it has the look

John Jones
    Keymaster

Get ahold of Mccain, I am sure it’s his or Chris or Rick’s..Β  try 970-261-1083 maybe???Β  trying to remember his number… if someone else knows it for sure… I think I have a shirt in my closet… I’ll try to remember to look for ya… 😎  Maybe it will work?

curbo
    Participant

Cheers John

i will try that number πŸ‘πŸ‘

curbo
    Participant

Yes it belongs to Rick thanks JJ

i offered $7000 for it but got conversation has gone dead

what do you guys think it’s worth?

Franz
    Keymaster

$1500

curbo
    Participant

OhFuck I’m well over then 🀐🀐

Franz
    Keymaster

Oh, you meant what will someone pay for it. πŸ˜†

Your $7k offer sounds pretty good. He has had it listed for a few months now.

Viewing 13 posts - 141 through 153 (of 153 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.