Home Forums Bullshit on Craigslist……

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ll give you 600 for those rusty go get em!

Those would look perfect on your bus!

Franz
    Keymaster

I sent him an email yesterday.

I’m in Denver with a rental car today. (For my kid’s football game). Thinking about driving down I25 to get those wheels. Looks like Trinidad is pretty much all the way to New Mexico. Sounds like a long drive. I don’t know.

Franz
    Keymaster

I doubt that I’m going to drive that far today. Sent the guy another email asking if he had a way to get them to Durango.

Josh has 5×100 Jetta brakes or something weird?

Pete
    Participant

^^^I think he’s got wide 5 adapters on that setup?  His mock up photos on IG have stock wheels/caps.

Jb
    Participant

Wide5 no adapter 😎

Franz
    Keymaster

Local deal. Anybody interested? Body only.

DSCF0102

Rustabus
    Participant

If it’s a nicely done chop $650 is way less than the bodywork!!!!!!! 😕

alykat
    Participant

Hmm, saw this on the west slope C list. The kind of thing I’d be at least going to take a look at if I was in a buying stuff mode rather than the selling stuff mode I need to be in right now  .https://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/d/fruita-1962-vw-bug/6780528175.html

Rustabus
    Participant

Gone! Not me!! 🙂

Franz
    Keymaster

Local guy has a fancy speedway A-arm kit for a volkswagen beetle. All nice and new in the box. I’ve never installed one and don’t want to start.

Anybody interested? $800

DSCF0543

BBWB
    Participant

Hey Jesse! This is in your neighborhood, yes?

https://westslope.craigslist.org/mcy/d/glenwood-springs-montesa-cota-247/6822642063.html

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

68tintop
    Participant

Must be. I live in Glenwood Springs. Cool lookin bike. But I stick to 4 wheels lately. But if it’s a good deal I will buy anything😜😬

BBWB
    Participant

Must be. I live in Glenwood Springs. Cool lookin bike. But I stick to 4 wheels lately. But if it’s a good deal I will buy anything😜😬

I was hoping you would check out for me. See if he would take $1500.00 or so. $3500.00 is steep for that moto.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

volksaddict
    Participant
    volksaddict
    Participant
    68tintop
    Participant

63B8BFFC-1AA1-40B4-B1A2-892D0881A58DNothing yet Ben on the Moto bike. Hopefully he calls me soon. U still interested. Look what I found on CL in Durango. Cool old toys and some cars are worth 100-300 each. Buy it rusty😜😬🤪

BBWB
    Participant

Thanks Jesse. I think people forget that they have ads on CL. Or they sell, and don’t pull the ad.

alykat
    Participant

https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/d/parker-1973-vw-beetle-full-cage-class/6872953412.html

Just spotted this on the Denver CL. I’m out of the car buying habit right now, but with all the Baja and race car action going on around KCW right now, thought one one of you guys might be interested.

jkh
    Participant
    jkh
    Participant
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.