Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 6241 through 6255 (of 6338 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Fake News!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my Baja was WAAAAY faster with the new stickers!!!!!πŸπŸ˜ƒπŸπŸ˜ƒπŸπŸ˜ƒπŸ

John Jones

What’s new around here?? Β Not much.. Β Zack got another puppy.., Β Blue healer I think he is., Β Freddie is his name!!

I haven’t worked on cleaning the lot up in weeks., Β πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”. I think my jets have cooled down in building a RC track🀫🀫🀫🀫. Β But.. Β Associated released the original RC10T yesterday.. Β yeah.. Β I had to preorder oneπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ₯°.

back feels a little better daily! Β My legs have gotten stronger and I can walk again!! Β I’m back down to my race weight!!! Β  Β Which seems to be about 170lb. Β Been eating once a day for about a year now.. Β πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Β  Works for me! Β And I bet my A1C will be better! Fingers crossed 🀞

Life has gotten sooooo simpleβ€¦πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

All work and no play makes JJ a dull boy🀣
    Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything πŸ€”

AZbusbarn
    Participant

That all sounds awesome John. keep living the dream! And let’s see some pictures of the new pup, I’m all about dogs

mtnbus
    Participant

Hell yes John !
    hope to see you before too long

Vwfool
    Participant

This is great news regarding your health.

John Jones

I feel better dailyπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Β  As long as I avoid hurting my back 😎😎😎😎😎

Keeping a lid on it😎

Gretchen Jones

I was seeing double today😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

IMG_3264IMG_3261

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones

That’s Blaine!

IMG_2909IMG_2911

Keeping a lid on it😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Love that KCW is your own personal garage whenever you want!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gretchen Jones

Got a visitor today!!!  Welcome White Lightening😁😁

Tow truck driver saw a big semi explosion north of Durango, said he missed being in it by 500ftπŸ™ˆ thank goodness the driver survivedπŸ™πŸΌ

IMG_3316IMG_3315

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Willy

What’s new around here?? Not much.. Zack got another puppy.., Blue healer I think he is., Freddie is his name!! I haven’t worked on cleaning the lot up in weeks., πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”. I think my jets have cooled down in building a RC track🀫🀫🀫🀫. But.. Associated released the original RC10T yesterday.. yeah.. I had to preorder oneπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ₯°. back feels a little better daily! My legs have gotten stronger and I can walk again!! I’m back down to my race weight!!! Which seems to be about 170lb. Been eating once a day for about a year now.. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Works for me! And I bet my A1C will be better! Fingers crossed 🀞 Life has gotten sooooo simpleβ€¦πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Gianni told me she’s going to be staying with you guys for a bit WITHOUT ME! That should shake things up around there! Maybe she’ll cook you something? Just make sure she does some work on the 15 window!

Rustabus
    Participant

Soooo Glad my Bus is back where it was built!!!! I’m completely sure I’m missing something stupid, 🀷 Go through everything, a quality tune up and complete check up is money well spent!!! I wanna drive that Bus Forever!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ better open up the ice box and grab that extra distributor!!!!! Fuck Yeah 4th of July!!!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

John Jones

Yup…. Runs like shit πŸ’© I tried to move itπŸ‘ŽπŸ». Feels like your wires are wrong? Β πŸ˜‘

Keeping a lid on it😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Who knows!! I was laughing with Bubba saying that you were gonna tell me two of my spark plug wires were broken!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mtnbus
    Participant

loose heads ?

that was my mystery problem last winter..

all the time I spent on those fucking kadrons thinking they were the problem. turns out it was loose heads

Viewing 15 posts - 6241 through 6255 (of 6338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.