Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 4051 through 4060 (of 4082 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m a big fan of the 16oz FireAde units. They fit in most glove boxes and are very effective.

John JonesJohn Jones

Wow…. Close call Rusty…. Damn fuel lines.

John JonesJohn Jones

I heard even MORE work is showing up saturday… an OG LOGO’ed double door panel… I feel like I am gonna have to start turning work away again… 😎 😎 😎

Jesse is gonna be here, maybe Tiffany, and Ron and Nicole, Moss brothers and their distraction…Zack, Audrey,  a new customer!! and Wayner and maybe Rodney are gonna be here too.. Not to mention the guys who are always here!!!  😎

My 8 year old inner self was really excited when I saw this coming on today.

RAAAAAAAD! “ Who gnarly”A7CC200B-5242-4A92-AFEA-B85A1AF731F9

We will build it if it comes.

John JonesJohn Jones

I’m no sure I have ever watched Rad.. 😎  I should…. I have heard about it my whole life! 😎

Friday….  BBQ tomorrow for a bunch of my friends at KCW… If your a friend of mine, feel free to stop by.. 😎  late afternoon… early eve.. Maybe I can stay up past 8pm…  😎

Gretchen JonesGretchen Jones

Saturday, BBQ… start cooking about 6:00😁

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

giannigianni
    Participant

I heard even MORE work is showing up saturday… an OG LOGO’ed double door panel… I feel like I am gonna have to start turning work away again… 😎 😎 😎 Jesse is gonna be here, maybe Tiffany, and Ron and Nicole, Moss brothers and their distraction…Zack, Audrey, a new customer!! and Wayner and maybe Rodney are gonna be here too.. Not to mention the guys who are always here!!! 😎

I hope you are talking about Kula ….. i am anything but a distraction! Will actually cleans his shit up now 😎 for the most part..

Gretchen JonesGretchen Jones

Hahaha! I think  their distracton(s) are VWs😁😁😁😁😁

Ragtop Ron & Nikki are bringing lots of meat to grill, etc… we’ll also have sone sides, and misc food….. BYOB if you want something in particular 😁😁😁😁

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Participant

Will be there with Rodney early afternoon. Hopefully with traffic, and sonnys schedule, picking my bus up 11-12 let us know if you need us to bring anything….

I heard even MORE work is showing up saturday… an OG LOGO’ed double door panel… I feel like I am gonna have to start turning work away again… 😎 😎 😎 Jesse is gonna be here, maybe Tiffany, and Ron and Nicole, Moss brothers and their distraction…Zack, Audrey, a new customer!! and Wayner and maybe Rodney are gonna be here too.. Not to mention the guys who are always here!!! 😎

I hope you are talking about Kula ….. i am anything but a distraction! Will actually cleans his shit up now 😎 for the most part..

Debatable…😎😎🦄🍩

We will build it if it comes.

Viewing 10 posts - 4051 through 4060 (of 4082 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.