Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 6076 through 6090 (of 6324 total)
  • Author
    Participant

20240226_13091320240226_114907I should have never got into powdercoating. Now everything that’s been painted is getting coated.

Rustabus
    Participant

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I suffered the same fate when I ran a local powder coating shop for a year or so….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bodgoco
    Participant

IMG_2474IMG_2470IMG_2471It starts with I think that pulley could look better? Then you pull a perfectly good engine and powder coat every part you can. Then Rusty’s old job calls on Monday morning and says hey we are slow this week you have anything you need powder coated. Then they know they have you and say we just got in some Porsche GT Silver you need anything?

ZachZ
    Participant

100 percent fact. Lol. It’s a snow ball effect for sure. Started out as a few race car parts. Then, both cars anything that’s painted has to go. The out cone through. So nice.

John Jones

A rare look into Bo’s man caveπŸ€«πŸ€«πŸ€«πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

me being a painter… I tend to paint.. Β  Powder is more permanent πŸ‘πŸ»

Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything πŸ€”

MikeK
    Participant

More pics of the early Z28 please.Β  I’m not an American car guy, but I love those things.

My family moved back to Italy from Colorado in 79 and shipped over a 79 Camaro.Β  It was pretty outrageous to drive a big, American V8 on those tiny streets at the time.Β  Little Fiats everywhere and that big bruiser.

Bodgoco
    Participant

Today’s pickup from the powder coater! Not bad for a rack of Ribs and a pizza trade! Seats and ragtop for the oval.

Mike the second gen Camaro was designed after Italian sports cars of the time. It would definitely be big on those Italian country roads! The engine compartment is all powder coated.Β IMG_2476IMG_2475

mtnbus
    Participant

lookin good Bo

volksaddict
    Participant

Is that the oval from Rich and his brother that ran the auto repair over by you? He was going to cut a split window in the og black oval they had had for years, last time I talked to him.

45 years ago in high school a kid I knew had a split bumper Camaro like yours, rootbeer brown, might nave been a z28. Kinda a different story bc the 15 yo kid cherished the thing, it was a garage queen. Weird for a teenager even back then. He bought it with paper route money. I dissed the car since I had a 68 ss at the time and hated the late model stuff, haha. I took over his paper route when he was over it, bought vws with my income.

Bodgoco
    Participant

The black bug is a 61 ragtop I bought after that Frankenstein bug Bubbas working on left me stranded. Β I should have bought that 66 Sea Blue Ghia from you years ago! My high school dream car sits in front of the 71. Hugger orange 1969 BB SS396 5spd now!

volksaddict
    Participant

Oh yeah, I see the back window on the black bug now…

I wish you had bought that blue 68 ghia, that was a sweet og car. Under 100k miles, original motor, never hit, og paint. Stacked to the roof inside with old newspapers, the guy delivered papers in the trailer park. Bought it from an ad in the Herald “68 ghia $99, needs transmission. Space xx Island cove trailer park”Β  No phone number. Handed the old guy a hundie soon as he opened the door. The bad trans was cv bolts that came loose. Sold it to some girl from cal for $3500 bucks. She didn’t know sh** about cars and drove it all the way home.

68tintop
    Participant

I got a new shirt from Zoey the other day.Β 40C05722-C0B4-42D3-94A8-F01A79DB25B9

mtnbus
    Participant

Oh yeah, I see the back window on the black bug now… I wish you had bought that blue 68 ghia, that was a sweet og car. Under 100k miles, original motor, never hit, og paint. Stacked to the roof inside with old newspapers, the guy delivered papers in the trailer park. Bought it from an ad in the Herald β€œ68 ghia $99, needs transmission. Space xx Island cove trailer park” No phone number. Handed the old guy a hundie soon as he opened the door. The bad trans was cv bolts that came loose. Sold it to some girl from cal for $3500 bucks. She didn’t know sh** about cars and drove it all the way home.

great story Jeff

68tintop
    Participant

Nice pic of Β rubyΒ 940D0B44-46D6-46B1-B4A2-7D36375FD8B3

John Jones

I barely looked at my phone ☎️ since Friday!!! Β Little unplugπŸ€«πŸ‘πŸ». Just got shit done and did some laps with my Sand Scorcher . Β  My 1131 is coming back from apart!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€«πŸ€«πŸ€«πŸ€«πŸ€«πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Keeping a lid on it😎
    Attitude is everything πŸ€”

Viewing 15 posts - 6076 through 6090 (of 6324 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.