Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 4786 through 4800 (of 5007 total)
  • Author
    Participant

yup

it sounds so nice to be retired and not have anything to do but dick around all day.

but Ive found I become more motivated to work as my vacations come to an end.

its a good balance

alykat
    Participant

I started going crazy….well, crazier..a week after I walked out of the shop for the last time.  I don’t mind the not absolutely having to do something hanging over my head, but not not having anything to do was far worse.

BBWB
    Participant

You’ll be surprised at how fast the day goes by doing nothing.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Douglas E Fresh
    Participant

It seems to me that the days would last forever with nothing to do. Unfulfilling it seems.  My dad lived to work, it was his life and his identity, and when he retired he had no hobbies or interests and just kind of became a shell of himself.  Sad really.  unfortunately he discovered the intewebs and went  down that rabbit hole……..yipes

Gretchen Jones

The more I think I want to retire, the more I realize I don’t want to be bored…🤨🤨🤨🤨 i bet it’s a tough balance..

Exactly! Finding purpose balanced with the right amount of commitment/freedom is an ever shifting journey! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones

I feel oppurtunity is rising and plowing forward for Me and KCW…    The foundation is so solid…  Predictable, Reliable, transparency that is second to none… 😎  Consistently building the shit out of the best Volkswagens in the world… 😎  And participating, and supporting the entire VW community… Weather your into slammed stuff, raised stuff, Drag race cars, or Offroad road cars, Shasta trips, BBB or just camp[ing down by the river… we’ve been there and done that…. 😎

21 years…

But I think I need some fuckign TESTOTERONE pills or something… I feel like I am 90 fucking years old… 😎

The harder I work, the better I feel, sorta 😎

John Jones

I thought some old guys might tell me which pills work the best…. 😎  But in all reality… it all works out… it always does… 😎 😎 😎  Just gotta give it time.. time… 😎 😎 😎

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Here’s an idea for your Honda Franz.BCCCBF09-E8B0-457C-978A-5C439E4AF43177DFA65D-AE3F-4D9B-9AF0-46E7A0FFB095

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Here’s an idea for your Honda Franz.BCCCBF09-E8B0-457C-978A-5C439E4AF43177DFA65D-AE3F-4D9B-9AF0-46E7A0FFB095

asdasdzaza
    Blocked

2022 pgslot fish shooting technique with selection of guns and ammunition for playing pg-slot.game has the fastest deposit and withdrawal service. But we have to think about how we will play the game. that if playing for fun I may not have to think about anything.

Rustabus
    Participant

So Zack, is there a way we can search  “out our spammers and kindly contact them back????? Like call their work or houses endlessly with prank calls or spam up their business????

John Jones

Crandon is coming up… 😎  Not much for me to think about for the next month, except class 11… 😎 😎

DaKine
    Participant
    DaKine
    Participant

Pretty cool KCW camp spot at buses by the bridge

John Jones

32C0A421-D6F1-43CB-BB30-E2E8BB1F0263

Look at that!  What magazine is that?

Viewing 15 posts - 4786 through 4800 (of 5007 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.