Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 4561 through 4575 (of 4771 total)
  • Author

Thanks!!! We carved out the inside last night so that people could walk in and stick their heads out the windows! Mostly finished now!!!

Tjl7bvebq2lxap6vvozs84snwhg2vtnjp

Holy crap! Thatโ€™s cool.

Where is this at?

WAY2COOL
    Participant

Very cool work Rusty.

Love the smoke coming out of the chimney !! details details

KIM
    Test Pilot @ Submarine Airways

Audrey Jones

The Pamper was in good company last night at Donny Donovanโ€™s House ๐Ÿ˜Ž

26270812-C49E-4680-9D60-C0C1AA7C0944227E2BC7-2033-453A-BA1B-E6929BB9B9A5

Franz
    John Jones

John Redding been bugging you guys? ย Hope not.. ย he said he didn’t need my help… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Probably nice not having me around for awhile.. ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ย I am actually getting a tiny bit bored over here.. 8-).

Franz

Redding is in a pickle to get that karmann ghia painted. ๐Ÿ™‚ It would be in the dirty shop waiting on you, but the heater won’t stay lit.

John Jones

Redding is in a pickle to get that karmann ghia painted. ๐Ÿ™‚ It would be in the dirty shop waiting on you, but the heater wonโ€™t stay lit.

That heaters looking out for me,, 8-). 8-). ย and now John is in a pickle.. sucks to be dependent on someone else..

That heater only likes me… 8-). ย Once you get it lit.. don’t turn it all the way off.. leave it slightly to the right… 8-)… ย I guess I am gonna have to buy a new one.. ย Hopefully we can get through this winter and get one in the spring or summer… ย It takes extreme patience to light., ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hope you guys are all right, plugging along, safe, happy and healthy!!!!

Willy

Dave Cole, the founder of King of the Hammers, invited us out to meet about their new Spec EV class and how Rivian could be involved in the future. WOW, Hammertown is CRAZY! Its like Mad Max in real life. The whole experience feels like a fever dream and you guys did it for way longer than we did. I won’t miss this event next year. I love all the carnage on Chocolate Thunder.

2V2A33192V2A33262V2A33812V2A34072V2A34172V2A3425

Audrey Jones

Cool Pictures, Will! Dave Cole is a super nice but intense guy, I thought at least.. It would certainly be interesting to see companies like Rivian out at an out-of-control, not-sustainable or environmentally friendly at all event like KOH haha but everything is going to go EV one day I guess, huh..? Too bad you couldn’t make it out to our race.. It was fun, but we certainly aren’t the big show.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Everything is still plugging along over here.. work coming in, work going out… bills getting paid…. and I didn’t get a single phone call while I was gone…..ย  ย  ย Perfect….. Thanks guys….. Thanks for all being on the same page…..ย  ย I think that is the key to all our successes around here!!!!ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

It’s so easy to get shit done here…ย  it’s amazing… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

“Can’t” actually means I don’t want to spend my time on it….ย 

I guess I probably knew this… but just didn’t put it together till now… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  and we are ALL this way.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Choice’s right?ย  We all have the right to choice’s..

John Jones

I LOVE to Drive!!!!ย  ย Driving my bus is my favorite thing to do!!!!ย  ย and it doesn’t make my back hurt like working…. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Does my back hurt?ย  or just sore??ย  ย probably just sore… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  The nerves are FIXED! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Being back at work seems like being back at work..ย  ย More people, more stuff, more problems.

I have built and paid off such an awesome machine..ย  It helps more than just me.. It feeds more than just me.. It allows us our freedom we have, and such a lackadaisical work environment.

John Jones

Any of you guys or gals watch YellowStone?ย  ย Riff is such a badd ass… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  And Beth is HELL ON HEELS!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  The couch has been real real comfortable after living in the bus for 2 plus weeks… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

It’s national Margarita day!!!ย  ย Have one!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Anyone heard from BIG BEN lately??

It’s still winter over here in Colorado… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

BBWB
    Participant

Any of you guys or gals watch YellowStone? Riff is such a badd assโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž And Beth is HELL ON HEELS!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž The couch has been real real comfortable after living in the bus for 2 plus weeksโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž Itโ€™s national Margarita day!!! Have one!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž Anyone heard from BIG BEN lately?? Itโ€™s still winter over here in Coloradoโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Big Ben is fine. Binge watched Yellowstone season four already. If you have Amazon, I highly recommend ‘Reacher’.

I’m all hunkered down here in AZ. No real plans to travel this coming year. Kind of gun shy about taking the bus on longs trips. Last two trips out, I’ve come home on a trailer. I’m keeping busy with my R/C hobby, and house maintaining.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Viewing 15 posts - 4561 through 4575 (of 4771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.